four.

JUNE 2023, ELENA'S POV.

Elena perched her phone against her window, starting a live. "so, I've been thinking as of recently, and there are certain songs, that never made the cut of longsleeves, that I wished would've, now looking back."

She held her guitar in her hand, softly strumming it to find a tune. "I wrote over two hundred and thirty two songs for long sleeves, because everytime I woke up, I wanted to be able to pour my emotions into something that wasn't going to end up with me in a coffin."

"For months, I stayed up until five am writing songs, waking up at twelve pm just to continue writing. If I wasn't writing, I was sleeping. My notebook was covered in the remains of my heartbreak, tears decorated the pages, I used to write songs about my experience with love in that book. I cherished every word written on those pages. And suddenly I had ripped out every page of every song I ever wrote about love, and threw them into a fire."

"I could tell my story in a thousand different musical ways, and I'm beginning to wish I had done that with long sleeves." She could see the viewer count grow, and her friends joined the live "is this me announcing even more music? Yes. I'm hoping to have my first EP released by tonight, which is crazy, it's more like long sleeves sequel rather than a new story, because for every lyric I wrote for long sleeves, I want to share. I want to share every inch of what was going through my head and my heart during those few months."

She smiled up at the phone "I thought I'd be nice and play one for you."

Everyone was losing their shit.

OTHER POV.

Beth Mead was losing her shit, and it was known.

Lucy furrowed her brows "Whats wrong with you? You look like you're about to burst."

Beth couldn't contain her smile as she proudly announced "Lena's releasing even more music."

"What?" Ella screamed, if anyone was a fan of Elena, it was Ella. "No fucking shit!"

Beth nodded her head "she's live right now, she's gonna play some!"

"Well fucking connect it to the tv, let us all watch" Alessia commented, it was a usual occurrence, they all loved Elena. The girl was an honourable gunner, lioness and Tilly, everyone loved her.

Beth nodded her head, screen sharing and connecting her phone to the large tv in front of them.

Elena strummed her guitar "What about your promises, promises? What about your promises, promises, promises?"

"What a shame. Didn't want to be the one that got away, yeah. Big mistake, you broke the sweetest promise. That you never should have made. I'm here on the kitchen floor. You call, but I won't hear it. You said no one else, how could you do this, babe?"

"Katie's gonna cry her poor soul out, again" Beth jaw dropped "just wait until she spams the groupchat"

"You really blew this, babe. We ain't getting through this one, babe. This is the last time I'll ever call you, babe. This is the last time, this is the last time. This is the last time I'll ever call you, babe What about your promises, promises, promises? No."

Beth turned to look at Leah "she never knew."

Leah raised her brows, Elena didn't know about. She needed Beth to eleborate.

"What a waste. Taking down the pictures and the plans we made, yeah. And it's strange how your face doesn't look so innocent. Your secret has its consequence and that's on you, babe"