one.

March 2022.

CELEBRITYNEWS JUST POSTED!

Leah Williamson, 25 (left) and Elena Gorry, 24 (right) are rumoured to be broken up after a public, six year relationship

Williamson and Gorry had met online back in 2013, in one of Williamsons interviews, she revealed that Gorry had become her bestfriend quickly, despite their friendship being between a device. Williamson and Gorry had mentioned their first meet up to be an unexpected one, Elena Gorry had moved to London when she was 18, back in 2016. Williamson explained how they crossed paths during a Manchester city soccer game that Gorrys older sister, Katrina Gorry had dragged her to. Although Elena showed no interest in football.

Williamson states that "she would always recognize a gorgeous face like hers" referring to Elena. The two continued their friendship easily, Katrina Gorry had moved to the US to continue her well known career in football while Elena had stayed in London.  Capturing the hearts of many English folks, and the national English women's teams captain.

The two began to start their relationship that same year, Gorry saying how she loved to tell the story of how they confessed their feelings. The two were laying down in the darkness of Leah's bedroom, it was their usual outcome. Just laying there in darkness with the "comfortable knowledge that the latter was there" when Leah had asked Elena if she has ever fell in love before. The two shared an intimate talk when their feelings came out, Leah had kissed Elena in the darkness, too afraid to see what her reaction was like. Just like that. Everyone's favourite couple was alive.

Photos of Leah Williamson and Jordan Nobbs have surfaced the internet, somewhere they share close contact while holding hands and being seen sitting together in a small town cafe. Elena Gorry was no where to found, it seemed like all contact Elena had with the world had disappeared. On this day 26th of March 2022, Elena has still not been seen online. Her last Instagram post was from January, with her sister and her niece. All photos of herself and Leah have disappeared from both Leah and Elena's account.

We question one thing, what caused this breakup? Leah and Jordan had been spotted together after the deleting of posts and the unfollowing one another

We question one thing, what caused this breakup? Leah and Jordan had been spotted together after the deleting of posts and the unfollowing one another. It was after news articles started to showcase the possible "new woso couple" that Elena Gorry took her leave from the internet.

Elena Gorry had been a rising star for all her years. She played in three Disney movies, starring as Mal from Descendants before she moved to focused on her singing career. Releasing her first album 'you are in love' mid-2022. Which drove fans crazy, showing her love for Leah.

How could a loving relationship like there's die down so quickly? Were Leah and Jordan more involved in the breakup than we know? Where is Elena Gorry?