⊂ʜᴇʀ ɴᴀᴠʏ ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴇʏᴇꜱ⊃

Start from the beginning

"I am in school of course"  the leader scoffed as the 'gangster' student rolled his eyes, "if someone is blind then it is you and your friends". he spitted, "look yourself in the mirror at least, the blush really didn't suit you neither the lipstick" . 

Her face turns red due to the embarrassment, "s-shut it, gaja!"  [lets go] . but before she could walk or even move, the teacher Ms. Seon shouted, "what do you think you are doing!?" the students turns their head to walk away silently. 

"didn't you already know the rules Ha-Joon?" Ha-Joon gasped as the girl, Min-Ji, behind her replied, "ma'am we weren't doing anything , this new student just face shamed us" . 

the teacher turns her face towards the 'gangster' student , "do you want to get out already?" she asked as he shook his head, looking down.  "Ani" [No] he muttered, "this is your first and last warning dear, its her face, let it the way it is". 

the group of girls and the boy both bowed their heads down before walking through the hallways, "i didn't know the teachers would be damn strict" Aira, the third in the group said as the other laughed, " i know right". 

on the other hand, a car stopped by the gates of the school as the door opened and a girl with black shoulder length hair , Navy blue eyes, straight and serious face, neatly pressed uniform, hair setting loose to her shoulder, she took step out from her car as she closes the door and enter the gates of school. 

"where were ya~" her friend Na-Luna sang as she flow her hands towards her and jump on her to hug her tightly the summer break just got over and was the first day after summers. 

"what do you think she was doing? of course she was getting ready" Eun-sim looked at the navy eyes and smiles warmly, "hey Ocean-" .

"hello my dear cold-hearted navy blue eyes darling" Su-ae said smirking to Eun-sim who glared at her.

"Hello guys" she, so-jung said in her low voice , a little charmingly. "let's go, shall we?" the girls nodded as they all entered the school's hallway and the bell rang. 

They all enter the classroom, they were enough lucky to have each other by their sides in class too but the teacher snatches the luck by changing the seats, In the board there was written the names of students and where they are going to sit. 

So-Jung was sitting in the corner ,last seat of the A line , beside the windows. And her all friend sit in the different lines means Na-Luna in B, Eun-sim in C and Su-ae in D. 

"hey, so-Jung!" so-Jung look at Na-Luna who wave and said, "did you-" all students straighten when the teacher entered, smiling she began to speak. 

"Annyeonghaseyo everyone, hope you all have enjoyed your break, now lets began our schedule to not to stay away, as you all know we are the top class except some students" she sighs as she look towards the popular girls. "so please only focus on your studies" . [hello]

"now lets start the class" so-Jung quietly opened her bag , taking out the Korean history book , she put that into the table, her hands slides down again into her bag as she took out her pencil case, her gazes move towards the voice, and she listens to the ma'am roasting ha-Joon. 

"dear miss Ha-Joon, Don't you find your own size of shirt and skirt?" she asked, "that you are wearing your younger sister's uniform?" .

"uh-ani, what happened to my uniform?" she asked dumb folded as the students were giggling due to her stupide. 

"its tight dear, we can clearly see your bosom" she whispered the last part as she looked down , "go dear change your shirt i know the loose one is in your locker" . 

however, ha-Joon gets up and flashed to the girls washroom. "anyways , have you guys known Why Korea was partitioned into North Korea and South Korea in 1945. Why did North Korea suddenly launch an attack on South Korea in 1950?" 

the teacher's eyes caught so-Jung, who was laying her down, "yes so-jung, why Korea was partitioned into North Korea and South Korea in 1945. Why did North Korea suddenly launch an attack on South Korea in 1950?"

so-Jung lazily rise her head and said, "Because North Korea had the support of Russian leader Joseph Stalin" the teacher rises her brow. 

"that's it?" 

"North Korea was known as the People's Republic of Korea, and South Korea took the name the Republic of Korea." she answered, "that was the reason for the partition of south and north Korea" 

the teacher smiles as the students clapped their hands to show that they are impressed, but not the teacher, "that was the level 1's question anyone would know that" so-jung looked at the teacher uninterested, "so answer this" 

"Who was the leader of US backed South Korea during the Korean Conflict?" the teacher was sure that she didn't know the answer because it was the question of 11th grade. 

"President Truman and General Douglas MacArthur" she answered as the teacher starts her boring lecture. 

So-Jung lays her head down onto the table and closes her eyes, feeling the warmth of her own arms and the pillow na-luna had gifted her on her birthday. 

'its time for meeting dad'  .

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•