GLIMPSE

**********

"Rooh, I promise poppy will always take care of matashree''

**********

"That day you left at the alter and I didn't speak because I was at fault. As you left me if you will leave ruhi also then I wont spare you abhimanyu birla.

**********

"He is my sister's son. I do love and care for him but I can't accept him. Bringing abhir into this house is your final decision then listen to my final decision also,ruhi wont stay in this house".

**********

"Ma wants her son's happiness and I want my daughter's happiness. I'm also a mother abhimanyu".

**********

"We are parents of ruhi and just namesake husband and wife. So I can't perform this rituals as abhimanyu's wife."

**********

"God has given you a second chance to live happily with your husband and daughter. Why aren't you giving a second chance for love?"

**********

"He considers me as his friend and I respect him. How could we make love"

**********

"Aaru, abhimanyu loves you more than anyone. He cares for you and respects you. Our relationship lacked respect and trust but in your case it doesn't happen. Trust me aaru. Ruhi, is the only reason you both are living for she is the ray of hope in your lives. I want both of you to live for each other" said akshara.

**********

"I dont know when it took place. She entered into my life not only into my life but also into me.

**********

"We are married for rooh, but now I want to give our relation a chance. Will you give me chance to love you as your husband" asked abhimanyu.

"Sorry abhimanyu. I can't accept this proposal" said aarohi.

"Matashree, abhir is going to get a baby brother or sister. Even i want a baby sister or brother" said ruhi entering into the room.

**********

"Thank god he is not my husband. If he was my husband then my condition..., [imagining abhimanyu as dictator] no,no,no imagination itself is so scary" aarohi murmured.

"What are you murmuring?" Abhimanyu asked.

"Thanking god for giving you as my friend not as husband." She murmured the last word but abhimanyu heard her.

**********

Aarohi was wiping her tears suddenly abhimanyu and ruhi hug her.

"Matashree, please don't cry. I'll be a good girl. I'll complete my homework and won't eat too many ice creams" said ruhi hugging her.

"Yes matashree. I won't irritate you and will always listen to you. Please forgive me" abhimanyu said wrapping his arms around her shoulders in a protective way.

**********

"Ma, ruhi is my daughter and aarohi is my wife. This is my family" said abhimanyu holding ruhi in his arms and placing his hand on aarohi's shoulder.

**********

Comment down and do vote.

Hope you've liked the glimpses.

Thank you for reading.