"Then they attacked me, I turned Diaval into a dragon but they kept him down. Fire burning everywhere..." she looks into the fire before cutting skin of the deer and throwing it in, causing the fire to flare.

"Then it happened, my wings connected with me. It felt amazing. I fought them off and Stefan died.. he fell of the balcony. It turns out that Aurora saved me. She took me as her godmother. She was too saved by my true love for her. She was awoken and she fell in love with Prince Phillip of Ulstead. His wife, Queen Ingrid, was quite the dodgy one"

"Long story short, I had dinner with them and was acused of cursing the king when it was really her who pricked him with a spindle. I flew away and was attacked. I took Cold Iron to my side"

"Until he found me" I notice the smile on my face.

"Conall found me and took me here. It was so full of life, the children, their laughter... they were all hiding here. But now it's no longer a sanctuary, it's home. We fought off the humans and got married. So did Phillip and Aurora. Seeing her die wasn't the best thing to witness but she was mortal. I had expected it. My moorfolk were killed in the battle. And the moors of scotland are no longer" she finishes off.

"Wow" My mouth was agape. "I can't believe that happened" I gasped.

"Well I'm glad it did because then I wouldn't have this beautiful family" she smiles at me while pulling me into a hug.

I finished on the last deer and went to help Shrike and Gia with cooking while Gran went over to her husband and people.

✯✯✯

After supper, it grew dark and it was time for bed. I literally spent lots of time without a phone, yay me.

Once everyone was asleep, I quietly got off the branch and flew into the forest.

I was too busy thinking of my mates to fall asleep.

Then I decided to do something spontaneous.

I went in the direction of where the Great Deer lived. I flew quietly and hid myself before arriving.

I gasped at the sight of the Glowing Deer. No wonder they call it Great.

"Kyra" I whisper to myself

"Kyra" I whisper to myself. She looks to me for a second before trotting away casually.

I smile at the sight before saying goodnight and flying over to the dragon.

Arriving, I saw it peek its head through the trees to get a drink of water.