❤️ twelve ✨

Start from the beginning

JIMIN :  appa .. you wanted to meet him so .here is he .. min yoongi ... The king of daeguwita...

King park : ahh yoongi my son come here ... And he hugged yoongi and JIMIN was shocked... He couldn't utter a word ....

JIMIN : appa you know him ??

King park: since  he was a baby ... My  baby sugar... He looks scary but he is actually soft .... He is the best king of all in the kings because he is handsome and handling the kingdom wisely... My son ..

Yoongi : stop embarrassing me king ...yoongi smiled

King park : call me appa son you know I am your appa..

Yoongi : Ok appa ..

JIMIN : you both are liers you knew each other from the very first and you played .... And started fake crying....

King park : I and  king min decided to marry you both when you will be in this age and  I said him to make you fall in love with him naturally and he also loved you from childhood ... You are so lucky my hun and I am going to announce your engagement today ...

JIMIN was in tears now .... He hugged his appa ...and cryed softly...

Jungkook was now too bored... He sat beside the table and started thinking about his tae...

Jungkook: ufff ..what if you were here to with me ... I miss you ..love ..

And he heard a loud cheers from out side ... So he went to see..

And was awstruck...his mouth hung open ..there ..

Someone just landed his beautiful feets on the ground and some fainted already...

He was so curious to see that person's face ... And his mouth was now on the floor ...

THERE HE SAW THE BEAUTIFUL, ELEGANT KIM TAEHYUNG.. LOOKING LIKE A GODDESS... Straight came out from heaven...

He was so shocked to see him like this beautiful

He was so shocked to see him like this beautiful... His eyes never leave his face .... ...and there were some people who fainted there looking at his tae ...

And just then taehyung gave a glimpse to all those people who was looking at him... And he went straight inside the castle ...

Jungkook was freezed there for rest of his life .. and that's when JIMIN came and called Jungkook ...

And he was now on earth..

JIMIN : Jeon all are waiting for you please let's go ..and they went to main place where the rest and cake was waiting...for them

And JIMIN jumped to taehyung and taehyung twirl him and said .. nice to meet you again my soulmate....

JIMIN : why are you so late ..??

Taehyung: I was busy at some work ...

JIMIN : it's ok... Now let's cut the cake ...

Soon after he cutted the cake with yoongi and fed every one of them

Taehyung and jungkook was stealing glancees but JUNGKOOK'S eyes never left taehyung....

After some time king park cleared his voice and announced
...

"AS YOU ALL KNOW THIS MY SON'S AND YOUR CROWN PRINCE'S BIRTHDAY AND YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING LET ME TELL YOU ONE BIG HAPPY NEWS THAT MY SON PARK JIMIN IS BEING ENGAGED WITH THE KING OF DAEGUWITA MIN YOONGI .... AND OUR KINGDOM IS BEING MERGED AFTER ME MIN YOONGI AND MIN  JIMIN WILL RULE THESE KINGDOMS...

AND THE ENGAGEMENT WILL BE DONE NOW ... MY MAIDS PLEASE GIVE BOTH OF THEM THE ENGAGEMENT RINGS ... "

JIMIN was so shocked....like now will be the engagement and he is so nervous... His heart beat was very speed at this time ... He looked at his father and his father just smiled ... He cried once again hugging to his father and said I love you father in every way ...

And the rings were given and exchanged by both and cheers were too loud ...and the people's were happy.... everything went in the best way ...

But certain someone was crying silently .... Looking at someone...

........................................................

Finally...❤️🌼

How are you guys ... I am crying and Missing them so much ...😔💜

What will happen next ...🧐

Who's that ,...🧐😑

Hope you doing well my love lies ❤️❤️

I purple you .....borahae 💜💜✨✨✨✨💜💜💜🕊️🕊️🕊️