MADE FOR ME

Warning!!! 18+

Chapter 15

Emma

I just finished making Dinner with the help of Rosalina and two other maids.  Carla and Maria.

They were all wonderful people.  Even though I practically cooked the food.  They gave me a helping hand and I was not bored throughout.  My baby was also there with us.  She had joined us after she got back from school. 

The food is ready. I decided to cook seafood pasta. I also cook prawn sauce with rice. I grilled us a chicken which I have been craving for a while now. Our salad is ready and we are done here.  

Ethan had called that he would be home early today.  I am so excited that he will be joining us for dinner today.  I've missed him so much. 

After making a watermelon juice.  I hurried upstairs to freshen up.  Leaving the maids to clean and do the rest of their Jobs.

After I had my bathe.  I dried my hair.  Do my normal skin routine.  And I was done.  I looked for something simple and light to wear.  And I saw a beautiful Jumpsuit Ethan had bought for me.  I liked it and I wore it.  It looked good on me as I looked in the mirror. 

Elizabeth was with her Nanny.  She is getting used to her I must say.  Ever since we got back from that Island.  She hardly comes to me.  I guess she likes her nanny.  I  heard Ethan pay a lot of money to get her a good professional nanny. 

I left my room to go see what Elizabeth is doing.  A hand pulled me from behind and carried me bridal style.  Ethan.  Only Ethan would do something like that. 

He carried me to his room and dropped me on his bed.  His upper body was not covered.  Only his waist part was covered with a white towel.  I bit my lip at the sight before me.  He just had his bath and his wet hair is giving him a sexy look. 

I know I had seen him a lot more naked than this.  He has a perfect body any woman would die for.  But paying more attention to his beautiful sexy body.  I think I missed something.  This man is handsome.  If he decides he wants to have me now.  I don't think I can resist him.

"Hey handsome,"  I said. 

He smiled and just like that.  He kissed me.  

"Mmmmm ". I moaned in his mouth. 

He took us on a long passionate kiss.  And just like I thought.  He unzipped my clothes and he removed them halfway.  Just to see my boobs.  The sight of him gazing at my boobs with his sea-blue eyes filled with lust gave me goosebumps. 

He ran his hands through my hair.  He kissed me and put wet kisses on my neck and boobs.  He grunted when he cupped my breast globes with his hands. 

A moan escaped my mouth as he started sucking and kneading on my breast.  I felt an electric shock inside of me.  He played and worshipped my body. 

Then when he kissed me again.  I whispered to his mouth.  "We need to go down and eat"

"Not now.  After this". He replied to me turned me over and dragged down my jumpsuit.  He dropped it on the floor and skillfully removed my thong.  He made a loud noise and kissed my ass cheeks.  He gripped my waist tightly and I felt his huge hard rock dick brushing my wet entrance. 

Honestly, I don't know how to take this.  His dick slides inside me with great difficulty.  And I screamed as I buried my mouth in the pillow and gripped the sheets tightly.  Ethan's thrusts were brutal and fast.  I tried to wiggle,  but he held my waist and continued to pound on me.  The only sounds in the room are sounds from our moaning and screaming.  I grunted loudly. 

Ethan released his hold on my waist and turned me over.  He parted my thigh and sat me on his lap kissing me roughly,  sucking my breast.  His eyes were filled with lust and it turned me on and I came undone.  He slides his dick into my cunt and I released a loud moan in his mouth. 

He started trusting fast.  I wrapped my hands around his neck as he increased his thrusting.  We were both screaming and moaning in each other's mouths.  Pleasure builds up in both our bodies.  I cried and tears dropped down my cheeks as pleasure was building up more in my stomach.  I came once again.  But Ethan was not done. 

His breathing becomes heavier and faster.  This time he released my lip and started sucking my breast again the pleasure was too much for me and I moaned out his name.  "Ethan.  Ethan.  Ethan.".   He was vibrating and thrusting faster and faster and I heard him whisper something

"You felt so good and so tight and so fucking made for me.  I love you Emma.".

Finally,  he emptied his load inside me and I could feel his warm semen mixing with mine own as we came together.  He rested his head on mine and hugged me tightly.   I could still feel him very hard in me.  This man is a machine.  He never gets tired.  After two minutes of hugging.  He released me and kissed me more. 

"I love you Emma.  And you are mine. ".   He professed again.
I just smiled and kissed him and hugged him.

*******

After some minutes of silence, I was now in his arms.   "Why didn't you tell me you were going shopping? "

"I don't want to disturb your work.  I know you have been very busy with work these days".   Even as we were lying down. Ethan's hand is still playing with my breasts. 

"If you can not call.  Just send a text next time.  At least let me know your whereabouts.  Now that your pictures and identity are known.  It is not safe to roam around without proper security guards guarding you"