"Hey, Xiaoning, what are you doing? It's so fresh. It smells a little fresher than the seafood banquet that Yu De treated to last time."

Zhang Hua helped Ruan Ning put the dishes on the table while sniffing exaggeratedly and teasing him with a smile.

"When I was shopping in the morning, there happened to be a fish seller. I saw that they were still alive, so I bought some. I didn't expect that just steaming them over low heat would make them so fresh. The seafood in Y City is really extraordinary."

"It's okay. From now on, City Y will transport two batches of seafood to our base every year. If you want to eat it in the future, it's not a matter of saying a word. I think Mr. Liu in the cafeteria won't give it to anyone, just I'm just giving it to you. Next time you want to eat it, just go to the cafeteria and ask for it. If you go there, it will work better than anyone else."

Ruan Ning pursed her lips and smiled, "Well, let's eat."

The Lin family has never been particular about eating or sleeping at the dinner table. Even many matters in the regiment's base are discussed while eating. This time, Lin Yuehuan was talking about things while eating.

"Tomorrow I will take Xiao Ning to visit the island country's laboratory to see if there are any other tricks on the other side. If they don't come back by night, Huazi and you will lead the island country people to surround them. You don't need to listen to what they say, just fight them. In addition, there are not many superpowers on the other side, but there are two superpowers at the second level, so you should be extra careful. Those two are both attack systems, one is wind and the other is fire, and together they are quite powerful."

Zhang Hua hesitated and said, "Brother Huan, what are you going to do in there?"

Lin Yuehuan smiled and said, "We will be fine. Even if there is an unexpected situation, there is still room for Xiao Ning. You can do whatever you want and don't worry about us. In addition, pay attention to the weapons arsenal of the islanders. They don't have space powers. , it's very difficult to transfer, you try to get it before they transfer, and then send someone to notify people in the capital."

When Zhang Hua thought about Ruan Ning's incredible space where he could pretend to be a person, he immediately had no objections. Well, with Xiao Ning, what else did he have to worry about? He could just concentrate on doing his own thing.

The next morning, at Ishida's house in the northern city, Keiichiro Ishida welcomed people in with a smile on his face, "Welcome, the visit of Captain Lin and Mr. Ruan really makes the humble house shine. Please Enter."

"Lin just took over Beisheng District and doesn't know many things well. Thanks to Miss Nana's reminder, I remembered that I hadn't visited Mr. Ishida in time. It was my negligence." Lin Yuehuan also smiled politely.

Hearing this, Ishida first smiled gratefully at the woman who led the person over, and then said even more enthusiastically: "Where are you? It's an honor for you two to take the time to come." Seeing that Captain Lin has such a good attitude, could it be that he is? Is it your suggestion to ask Nana to help bring it to you? When Ishida thought of this, he couldn't help but feel happy. Nowadays, he is no longer as convinced that the experiment will have any results as he was in the island country, but if Captain Lin is willing to let them stay in Beisheng City because of the experiment, that would be the best thing. As for sharing results? The kind of experimental results that only create some uncontrollable monsters all day long would not hurt him if they were given to him in vain.

Sure enough, as Ishida thought, the other party just sat down and said straight to the point: "I heard from Miss Nana that your country has always insisted on p7 virus experiments, and it is really commendable that you did not give up even if the experiment encountered a bottleneck. Coincidentally, in Lin's base It happens to have hosted some talents from the former national laboratory, and the base is also planning this experiment to benefit mankind, so when Miss Nana said it, I thought about whether I could come to your country to learn from it."

This was exactly what Ishida wanted. He had already found Wang Aihua yesterday. This person was not only the director of a certain laboratory in China, but also a loyal supporter of the p7 virus experiment. He had even represented the country in many research institutes. The results of the experiment were exchanged with other countries, and the experimenters in the island country's laboratory also had some impressions of the fat Chinese man.

After Wang Aihua's identity was confirmed, Ishida had no doubts about the virus experiment in City Z. After all, if people wanted to touch them, they didn't need to bother Lin Yuehuan to come in person. Wouldn't it be more convenient to just surround Beisheng District? Now that Captain Lin has come in person with a precious dual-series superpower, it shows that the other party has the intention to cooperate. After understanding this, Ishida smiled and said, "That's natural. This kind of experiment that is beneficial to future humans should share resources. There is no problem in visiting. Please come with me."

Keiichiro Ishida stood up first, and after saying "please", he did not go out the door as Ruan Ning had expected, but instead walked to an ordinary living room on the first floor. Song Nina pressed on Following them, he nodded to the two of them that it was okay, and then followed them first.

Lin Yuehuan took Ruan Ning's hand and said, "Let's go, follow me later." Seeing Ruan Ning nod, he also followed.

Before, Lin Yuehuan really didn't expect that the island country would secretly build such a secret laboratory less than five months after entering Y City. This shows that these little dwarfs are still very capable in some illegal aspects.

Entering the living room, Ishida first opened an ordinary cupboard. After removing the partition behind the cupboard, a neat and spacious tunnel appeared in front of him. In order to show his sincerity, Ishida took the lead in entering the tunnel, followed closely by the remaining three people. After walking for only less than five minutes, after turning the second bend, there was another iron gate in front of him.

After Ishida checked the fingerprints and iris recognition on the door, the door opened with a click. The scene inside surprised Ruan Ning, who had experienced the Nancheng Pharmaceutical Factory laboratory. The scale of this island nation's laboratory was at least larger than that of the Nancheng Pharmaceutical Factory. Double. All the instruments in the laboratory are also running. Dozens of experimenters wearing protective suits are coming and going among various instruments and test benches. Even if someone comes suddenly, they just politely bow to Ishida. He bowed and saluted, but didn't come over specifically to say hello.

Ishida first turned around and closed the door, only to hear two beeps. The button on the door indicator light turned red, indicating that without a specific fingerprint, the door could not be opened again.

At this time, a man wearing only a white coat and no mask hurriedly ran over through various instruments. He first called "Mr. Ishida", then bowed politely to everyone, and introduced himself: " Hello, distinguished guests, I am Oshima, the person in charge of the laboratory, and I will introduce to you the relevant matters of the experiment."

Ishida also added: "Oshima-kun is presiding over the virus experiments. He himself has some experience with the p7 virus. If you have any questions, you might as well let professionals like Oshima-kun answer them. "

Lin Yuehuan smiled with satisfaction and said: "Mr. Ishida has taken the trouble. Next, I will trouble Mr. Oshima."