Chapter 22: What A Tease!

Depuis le début

When he had came close to my face, I was  too focused. His hand might have grabbed the key. That's why, he had suddenly made a run.

I needed to lock my car. I couldn't leave. 

I was trapped.

"What A Tease..." I heard someone say.

I looked up to see Perth and Gemini smirking at me.

"We witnessed everything from the moment you entered the campus." Perth said as he stood holding the car door.

" We saw your car and we were coming towards when we witnessed everything.."  Gemini finished.

" So Ohm how're you going to leave now?" Perth asked confused.

"I guess I will have to leave the car unlocked." I said nervously. They widened their eyes in surprise

First my bike, then car. Both because of NANON KORAPAT!

Nanon

.

I ran. 

As fast I could.

I couldn't dare to look back.

He would catch me if I slowed down.

 My heart was beating at my chest. 

The tingling sensation in my stomach was killing me.

But I forced myself to keep running.

If I stopped, I knew I would just freeze.

I ran up the huge flight of stairs. People stared at me.

 Almost everyone knew me in my faculty. But I had no time to notice them. 

I needed to reach my class. Ohm's car's key dangled in my hand as I ran. 

I burst through in my class and went and sat at my seat. Chimon and Fourth stared in confusion. 

They were going to ask questions that's when our second class started.

We had morning class thrice. It was when Engineering and Architecture faculty gets merged for morning class.

I quickly hide the key in my pocket as our professor started teaching.

~~TIME SKIP~~

What felt like years, the day finally ended. We bowed to our last professor as she exited the class. I hadn't gone to lunch. 

I was scared to meet Ohm there.

He would swear damn kill me.

First, I ruined his bike and now his car.

 But I wanted revenge for all those times, he bullied me.

He should suffer a bit too.

My stomach rumbled loudly as Chimon turned at stared at me.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with me and Chimon to the chinese resturant.." Fourth asked me.

"Yeah. Non, you didn't even have lunch." Chimon asked.

"Nah. I am a doctor's son. I know what is good and what is bad." I said as they shot me glances and they left.

I had to return his key. But how? 

Maybe, he is with Perth and Gemini.

Maybe he's not

I stood back facing the desk as I arched my back and ruffled my hair in frustration. Everyone had left by now.

He can't go home without the keys, Nanon

>>>>>>><<<<<<<

Authro: Ohooo!! Some steps towards love. 

Love y'all..

<3