Captain Lin, who was regarded as arrogant and despised by Y city officials, suddenly became a talkative after Yu Xiangfeng took the people away.

"That kid just now was only a fourth-level elementary superpower user. He spread the word about it before he stabilized after promotion, and I couldn't even get interested in fighting him."

Ruan Ning helplessly looked at the man next to him who exuded an aura of "I am the strongest", and echoed in a gentle tone, "Brother Huan is naturally the strongest." Although this kind of words is extremely bitter, but he is here today. Saying something like "Young Master Yu's abilities are not bad, he is so young and has unlimited potential", etc., I can't stop thinking about it in the past few days. The guy in front of him, who was mature and steady in front of him but extremely naive in front of him, might have taken the lead in attacking Yu Xiangfeng without waiting for the people from the capital to arrive in order to prove his strength.

As expected, Lin Yuehuan was beaming with praise from his wife. The remaining gentle, mature and aggressive temperament in his body was definitely gone. However, in his wife's space, he paid attention to his personal temperament. No matter how elegant, stable, high-quality and aggressive, he had to masturbate. Go to work with your sleeves on.

Yes, after returning to the bedroom, the two of them took the tiger directly into the space. In the space, Wang Huanhuan, who had been alone for many days, heard the noise and rushed over with cheerful little wings. He landed firmly on the back of his mutant dog friend.

"Tiger, tiger, is it fun outside?"

The tiger barked twice, indicating that it was not fun at all. Sitting in the car all day long, except for occasionally going down to shoot two zombies to relax their muscles, the rest of the time was simply boring.

Wang Huanhuan tilted her little head and said sympathetically: "Well, then you might as well stay here with me next time. Let me tell you, there are a lot of delicious things here." As he said that, Little Myna was scheming around. Looking around, he saw Ruan Ning and Lin Yuehuan playing with agricultural machinery that had been idle since they entered the space in the distance. They flew out and flew back within five minutes with a small branch in their mouths.

The tiger's eyes widened when he saw three fresh lychees hanging on the branches with green leaves. He quickly glanced at his father and little father who were still studying the big guys, and whined at the little boy. The companion grunted.

"Shh~ don't scream. I finally pecked it out. Seeing how pitiful you are outside, I'll give this to you."

The tiger immediately wagged its tail happily, and its sharp claws easily sliced ​​open the skin of the lychee. The crystal-clear, juicy and tender pulp was exposed in the air, immediately exuding a sweet fragrance. The tiger couldn't wait to take the pulp into his mouth amid the fragrance. As soon as the soft and sweet flesh touched the taste buds, the whole dog was intoxicated.

Ruan Ning secretly took a look at the two small animals that they thought were unnoticed and made such a big noise by eating secretly, and couldn't help laughing. Lychees are delicious, but the sugar content is too high, and tigers are greasy and fishy all day long. When asked to become vegetarians, it is as if they are going to die, so Ruan Ning has to artificially control his daily intake of fat and sugar. In order to prevent a big dog in its prime from getting pregnant early before it can find a wife. Naturally, you will never have the chance to eat too much of a high-sugar fruit like lychee. Just eat a few to try it out. If you overdose, you may get diabetes.

However, the tiger can't understand the fatherly heart of its little father Quanquan. As a foodie, the sad thing is that the less it is allowed to eat, the more it will miss it. The more it misses, the more it will scratch its head and want to eat it again. One mouthful. Under such an inertial cycle, lychees are like dragon liver and phoenix marrow in the eyes of tigers, and every bite they take will make them look so beautiful.

Ruan Ning, the "loving father", ignored the pitiful way the tiger cared about eating, and pretended not to notice and indulged it for a while. After coming back to his senses, he continued to study the large agricultural machinery that had been idle in the space with Lin Yuehuan. Most of these things require fuel, but Ruan Ning has neither gasoline nor diesel. At that time, the people in Yunhai City were not fools. The first things they needed to escape in the apocalypse were naturally food and fuel. When Ruan Ning woke up from the space later, even the oil in abandoned cars in the city had been drained.

But Ruan Ning is not as rich as Lin Yuehuan. What does the title of the person in charge of the base in Z City symbolize? It means that Boss Lin is a real landlord and rich man, with a lot of supplies. So the two discussed whether to use these machines to plant some food in the large open space in the space. Lin Yuehuan even considered planting some crops in the base. It's just that the soil currently contains zombie viruses, and the pure water that can be used for irrigation is not enough for people to drink. This matter needs to be discussed again.

Ruan Ning saw that Lin Yuehuan was worried about the future food source of the base, and couldn't help but suggested: "How about I wait until the animals give birth and then divide them into several litters? Just leave enough for my own food. We can't raise more. There are so many things to do at ordinary times, how can I have time to serve them." He had already had this idea, especially when he looked at the animals in the backyard of the canteen that were carefully raised and taken care of comfortably. The thought became even stronger. There were a lot of staff in the group, so why did he have to work hard every day to clean and feed them.

"Okay, let's go back and do more research. It's really not possible to set up a sixth team to deal with these things. Then you can be the sixth captain for me." Anyway, other bases are not as good as them. Maybe those old foxes in the capital are still in trouble. Tian Tian is gnawing on pickled vegetables, not like he has a daughter-in-law with golden thighs. There are fresh vegetables all day long, both chicken and meat, and his life is much more carefree. Think about it this way. Lin Yuehuan felt that there was no need to be too anxious. There were still sufficient supplies now, and anyone in the base who had labor and could find a job had never heard of anyone starving to death.

The next morning, Yu De sent someone to invite him early as his son said, saying that he had prepared a banquet to welcome the distinguished guests from the Z City base. Everyone was very happy after hearing this, and they all admired the IQ of the head of the Yu family. Feel anxious.

"I don't know what this old guy Yu De thinks. He just took the base in his hands, shouldn't he just keep a low profile for a while and develop his power first? It's good for him, he doesn't have any power in his hands. What's more, I'm just going to recruit people from City Y, and I'll only recruit people I can't afford to offend. Isn't it time that I'm afraid that people won't leave when they come?"

"Anyway, I don't intend to just sneak away, but the people from the islands that Yu De hooked up with are also quite capable, so we can't take them lightly."

"If we alone take action this time, I really don't dare to be so relaxed. But in less than two days, those from the capital will bring people, as well as those from the northwest and southwest. No matter how powerful the forces behind him are, what can we do? Qiu Hou A grasshopper can't even jump for a few days."

"Anyway, I really don't want to go to his Lao Shizi banquet. Xiao Ning said last night that he was making dumplings for lunch today, stuffed with leeks and pork."

"Okay, shut up now. The boss doesn't want to go anymore. His face has been dark since morning."

"..."

The author has something to say: I will publish the article on time at 10:30. I will correct the typos and reply to the comments later. Please do not click in if it is false.