Ruan Ning never thought that one of his inadvertent actions would be used by someone with intentions. When did it start? Was it the time when he casually asked Dongdong to help him find stones in the market or... earlier? When you were in Qu County? Being targeted so early, the matter in that space has also been exposed! No, it's impossible. Ruan Ning comforted himself. He had never taken anyone to space, and he would not expose it so easily.

Lin Yuehuan saw Ruan Ning thoughtful and did not bother him. When he finally continued to drink the soup with a complicated expression on his face, Lin Yuehuan slowly said, "Xiao Ning, I'm still saying the same thing, I won't ask you about your secrets, but you must never put yourself in danger again. This sudden promotion is the last one. If I find you misbehaving and making fun of your own life next time," he grinned, "I will spank you hard."

Ruan Ning was so frightened by him that he lowered his head to take a sip of the soup with a guilty conscience. He didn't mean it. Who would have thought that the stone would suddenly make him advance. He thought it would have an effect on the spiritual spring. Besides, he How old are you to be spanked on the butt? If people know about it, do you want to spank your face?

"What, you're still not convinced?" Lin Yuehuan saw him taking a sip of soup and glancing at himself. He was obviously not convinced. He suddenly felt that he was too tolerant to the little guy, "Do you still want that kind of stone next time?" All he said just now was in vain.

Ruan Ning didn't dare to answer. He lowered his head and stuffed something into his mouth, thinking in his mind that if there was any, of course he would. That kind of stone would be very effective. He didn't know what Lingquan would look like this time. Would it be thicker? ? Oops, taking a shower would be uncomfortable.

"I'm just too spoiled to you. If you dare to do such dangerous things again, watch your little butt." Lin Yuehuan threatened a few words and decided to let him go for the time being, otherwise what would happen if the child develops a rebellious mentality. Alas, falling in love is really more troublesome than raising a son.

"Oh." Ruan Ning reflexively reached out to cover her buttocks and responded in a low tone.

"Okay, let's find someone to look at the store from now on. From tomorrow on, you and I will go to the training base of the group to improve your physical fitness. You also need to practice your super powers repeatedly. I feel that the energy fluctuations in your body are not It's stable. Although the promotion was successful, the foundation is not solid. I will take you out to fight against losses when I have time."

Ruan Ning's eyes lit up and he suddenly became happy again. He liked going out of the base the most.

Lin Yuehuan shook his head and smiled. A child's temperament is such that emotions come and go quickly.

When taking a shower at night, Ruan Ning entered the space and went straight to the spiritual spring.

"It doesn't look like there has been any change." He reached out and stirred the spiritual spring water, feeling that it was still the same as it was before.

Could it be that all the energy in the stone was used to help him advance this time? Ruan Ning took off his clothes and soaked in the spring water in confusion. After taking a dip in the spring water, he immediately felt something was different.

Liang Sisi's spiritual energy rushed into Ruan Ning's pores, and the supernatural powers in his body seemed to be activated by these spiritual energy, running very fast. People with superpowers can sense things like superpowers at any time, but only when they are used can the energy in the body actually move. While running, the energy will slowly increase with the process of being exhausted and restored each time. This is also the so-called training of major supernatural groups. However, the recovery of superpowers has a time limit. Usually, a level one superpower will consume all the superpowers in the body within an hour, but it will take a full half a day to fully recover. Of course, the higher the level of the superpower, the shorter the recovery time. .