"!" The tiger sneezed impatiently and signaled the woman in front of him to open the door for him quickly. He was so ugly and yet he was laughing. It was disgusting and nonsense.

"Oh, I'm sneezing. Come and see if you have a cold, sister nurse?" the little nurse said, wanting to reach out and touch the tiger twice to show her closeness.

This reach is broken. Is the tiger accessible to anyone? Except for its father and its little daddy, who can touch it and rub it as they please, even Zhang Hua and the others have to look at Mr. Tiger's mood if they want to touch it. They immediately opened their mouths and said "Ah woo!" without even thinking about it.

"Ah!!!! Help!!!!"

The bedroom door was suddenly opened from the inside, "What's wrong? What happened?" The head nurse pushed the door open and saw the little nurse slumped on the ground covering her hands and screaming, blood pouring out from her fingers. flow.

Frowning, he looked at the ferocious mutated dog on the side, and then at the little nurse who was just screaming. The experienced head nurse immediately guessed what was going on.

"Xiao Yao, take her back to bandage her first so that she doesn't have to come here again." Seeing that the little nurse was full of anger and wanted to say something else, the head nurse looked at her condescendingly and said coldly: "If you don't accept my arrangement , you can tell Boss Zhao personally about the specific situation of today's matter when you go back, I will report today's matter, now you and Xiao Yao go back to bandage, and don't come here again from now on."

The little nurse's face turned pale with fright, "Sister Xiu, please don't tell me, otherwise I will be doomed. Please give me this chance. I will definitely listen to your instructions from now on."

The head nurse sneered, "You are too big-hearted. Sooner or later you will be involved if you are with me. Don't worry about things you shouldn't worry about. Today is a lesson for you. Xiao Yao, help her away. I still want to Stay here and take care of Mr. Ruan."

The little nurse who had been following the head nurse and didn't talk much heard the words and immediately walked up to help the girl who was lying on the ground. Regardless of her pleas and struggles, she easily dragged her away with great strength.

The tiger watched the farce and completely ignored the head nurse at the door. He swung his tail contentedly and walked into the room. While his father was not there, he slouched to the bedside and scratched the edge of the bed with his big paws to look at the sleeping child. Ruan Ning sniffed left and right, and from time to time he made a flattering "Woo~" low sound, which seemed to be saying to Xiao Ning, wake up quickly, the tiger is worried.

Seeing that Ruan Ning was still lying on the bed unconscious and ignoring him, the tiger glanced left and right, and glared warningly at the head nurse who was standing at the door and dared not stop him, and signaled her not to complain blindly, so he boldly stretched out his hand The big tongue was licking Ruan Ning's face, like licking the cheeks, turning over to have his belly scratched. This kind of behavior was expressly prohibited by his father in private. Now that the black-faced father was not around, the tiger decided to lick it first.

"Hmm~" Ruan Ning suddenly felt a familiar wet heat when his mind went blank. It didn't feel like Brother Huan was wiping his face, but more like...

"Tiger?" Ruan Xiaoning, who was licked awake, said in a hoarse voice, signaling the tiger not to be so enthusiastic.

"Huh?" The cheerful big dog was stunned for a moment, then swung its tail quickly, swiped Ruan Ning's face twice with its big tongue, and then ran away barking.

The head nurse who had been standing at the door as a background was also very surprised. I had never heard of a comatose person being licked awake by a dog. Could it be that the saliva of the mutant animal had some miraculous effect?