"What's a satyr path?" Percy questioned next to them. "It's a road through the wilderness, Satyr explorers use them. Harder to track us."

"That's great but if we stay in the wilderness, how are we going to find a phone."

"What do we need a phone for?" And "We don't need a phone." We're said at the same time by the two girls in the group. "So we can call camp, To get help." Percy looked between both of them.

"We don't need help. We're fine." The girl ahead told him.

"We're fine? We haven't even gotten to Trenton and we're wandering through a forest. I didn't even know they had forests in New Jersey but we've found one. I would say we're the opposite of fine."

"I don't think camp even has a phone." The girl on Grover's back told Percy.

"Oh" he replied.

"We were sent on a quest by the Oracle, by the gods, what you think it would be easy. It's supposed to be hard. That's why only certain people are chosen. If we call camp, we're basically saying it was a mistake to choose us." She lead the way through the path.

"I'm completely comfortable with that. Everyone make mistakes."

"Why are you so afraid of who you are."

"What." Percy and Annabeth had stopped in there spots, Grover let down Azalea as soon as she her feet hit the floor little yellow flower bloomed around them.

"You know what is interested about this particular satyr path is it's actually the one my uncle Ferdinand took when he set out on his own quest." Grover attempted to deflect the two from fighting. "Wow, Grover that's a really cool fact." Azalea tried to help, there conversations that was being completely ignored.

"What was that supposed to mean, afraid of who I am? I'm not afraid."

"Yes, you are, you aren't just a kid. 'Just a kid' doesn't do what you did to Clarisse back at Camp." Azalea looked back and forth between Percy and Annabeth bickering, before giving Grover a concerned look. "Just a kid" doesn't have hades sending top lieutenants to retrieve them. You know, you are a part of something so much bigger then we can understand right now. We have to move forward whether you like it or not, whether you want to or not."

"You don't want to call camp, fine. Then at least let's call your mom." Percy said.

"Excuse me." Annabeth exclaimed.

"Athena, your mother. I'd call my father but we aren't exactly on speaking terms. You know because of the life long neglect and all. But you and your mother seem close. So why don't we ask her for help."

"Grover, Azalea would you please explain to your friend that he needs to pull himself together?" Azalea was really not looking to be pulled into this argument. "You can't ask her, can you." The blue eyed boy fired back. "When was the last time she talked to you."

"Grover" Annabeth diverted.

"I don't know why you keep pulling them into this. There on my side." Now Azalea would never pick sides but in this moment she thought they were both doing to much. "What makes you think that."

"Well he's my protector, it's his job. And Azalea-" Percy was cut off by Annabeth. "He was my protector first."

"Damn." Azalea said out loud knowing that this was new information for the blonde boy.