Aside from the unhealthy amount of potato chips we bought at 7/11, we also got pizza which is the universal hang-out food. Sometime along the night, my friends and I were finally gathered in a circle with a fire in the middle, looking like we're about to perform a ritual. I was yawning every minute but was forcing myself to stay awake. Everyone around me looked a bit sleepy too except for Aiden who was still energetic as hell.

I rested my head against Viktor's shoulder as I stared out into the horizon, taking in the scene as faint music played in the background. The moon was hiding half of its face in the shadows, planning to reveal its whole on another night. If you ever lack confidence, remember that the moon gets shy too.

I smiled at the random idea that made its way to my head. I glanced around to see that I wasn't the only one staring at the light in the sky.

Jie's soft voice sounded like a whoosh of air near my ear, "Tsuki ga kirei de sune," she spoke in what I assumed was Japanese, her second language.

"Jie, I don't know if you're aware, but not all of us can understand that," Aiden said sarcastically which earned him a glare from the girl.

Then, bringing her eyes back to the moon, she continued, "In the past, Japanese men were too shy to say 'I love you' so instead they say 'the moon is beautiful, isn't it?"

A small smile played on her lips as she said the foreign sentence again, "Tsuki ga kirei de sune."

"Sounds romantic," I played with the sand on the edge of the blanket I sat on. From the corner of my eyes, I saw everyone else nod in agreement.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" I heard Jeric speak. Jie, with a smile she can't hold back, nodded as they locked eyes.

"Ants," muttered Sean, "Ants everywhere."

"I wish I had a boyfriend," mumbled Dani before she downed her bottle of beer.

The group fell into silence again before someone decided to speak up. "Let's play a game," began Aiden.

I yawned again, "What game?"

"A classic," he told me, "Never Have I Ever," his voice was filled with childlike energy that I'm pretty jealous of.

"Fine," Sean muttered, having nothing else to do.

"I'll start," Jeric voice turned enthusiastic, "Never have I ever... fucked a scholar."

Everyone snickered as eyes flew to Sean. Glaring, he took a sip of his drink. I took a sip from Viktor's bottle too, remembering that I may have done it in the past.

"Never have I ever flashed someone," said Jie which had all of us drinking and laughing once we realized.

When it was Aiden's turn, his eyes flew mockingly to me. "Never have I ever fucked a principal," he spoke in a cheeky voice which had me wishing that my eyes could kill.

Everyone else erupted into cheers, watching as I took a large gulp from a bottle.

"Never have I ever given someone a lap dance," I narrowed my eyes at Aiden.

Dani and Viktor seemed to be out of place for a moment, clueless as to why the rest of us were chuckling. After Aiden drank from his bottle, it was Viktor's turn. "Never have I ever wanted to have sex with someone playing this game right now."

Bold. Fucking bold. Hats off to you, Mr. Viktor Alexeev.

The entry received a lot of scoffs and gasps. Jeric and Jie were a given, as well as Sean and I. In the end, only Aiden ended up not drinking.