Hua Cheng wolfs out

"Gege, would you still love me if I was a hideous monster ?" 

Hua Cheng said as he played with Xie lian's hair in their bed. Xie Lians FINE GORGEOUS BEAUTIFUL body was draped in only a white under robe (?) that barely covered his jade-fair skin that was littered with vivid crimson marks.

 (Get it lol crimson marks, cuz like, hua cheng... 😀 ha ha...) 

 "Of course San lang! I would never not love u!" Xie Lian said. He turned to Hua Cheng to look him in the eye. "Why do you say that pookie?Are u insecure? Bc don't be, your literally So pretty I'm happy ur my wife lol remember u can talk to me" 

"It's just... have I ever told u about my eye? I have it covered bc it's red. The red eye is actually the mark of a werewolf 🐺🐺🐺🦇⛓️⛓️👿👿👿👺👺🥀🥀,  and I actually shop at hot topic." 

*gay gasp from Xie Lian* 

"san lang! I'm sorry you shop at hot topic! But... there's something else I need to say..."

"What is it Gege?" Hoe cheng said extremely gayly, while stroking xie lians hair and leaving a flurry of kisses on his head. He was so gay omg it stank of homo

"I... used to shop  at hot topic too." 

Hua chengs face paled even more than his already pale ass skin. Now he looked extra dead and edgy. 🥴

"I don't know if you noe, but I used to be extremely edgy and emo depressed 😔 ⛓️🖤💔🪳🥀 and I used to wear a mask" 

Whore cheng was surprised, was xie lian a former dream stan? 

But before he could ask any more questions, he felt the full moon channeling his inner DEMONS. He jumped out of the bed and ran to the closet, grabbing his 100000000k fursuit. 

"I'm so sorry gege! I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I- I can't face you in my wolf form 🐺 🐺 👹👹👹" he said in a super kawaii Moemoe uwu owo senpai anime girl voice.

"San lang!, don't leave!" Xie lian rushed after hua Cheng. While he was running he grabbed his 16 dollar dinosaur mask thing from target and put it on. He knew he would do anything for his husband, even converting to furryism. He remembered when he was forced to wear a mask, but now he would willingly wear it. 

He didn't care if some of them were cringe, he would continue to love his second favorite whore🥴😏💖

 (pei Ming's first) 

When he finally caught up to hua cheng, he couldn't stop himself and he tightly hugged him. Hua cheng fully stopped.

 His red eyes widened even though you couldn't see one. His breaththes were heavy, his wolf form could come out any second now, and he didn't want xie lian to think he was ugly, just like those bullies that bullied him for wearing Minecraft hoodies and writing fnaf smut back in middle school. He still occasionally enjoyed a springtrap x purple guy hardcore smut now and then, but that was beside the point lol

But when he looked back and tried to push xie lian off of him, xie lian only hugged tighter

"I love you no matter what" 

Those words pierced him. 

Tears threatened to fall from hoe chengs eyes 

To think that this man standing before him didn't care if he was a furry werewolf thing, and would still love him knowing the truth, was a huge... relief. He wanted to kiss him really bad, but the edgy moon magic shit kicked in and hua cheng transformed into a wolf like a animorph. 

"AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" xie lian was now clutching a wolf. 

He smiled weakly, although he would die for hua cheng, his ass hurt a lot from earlier. If it was just a small pain earlier, now from running around all night it hurt even more. He didn't let it show on his face, in case he would make hua cheng woorie

The two walked home, and even considered committing beastiality. 

They didn't do it. 

Thank the heaven officials blessings