Chapter 12: Unexpected Encounters!

Magsimula sa umpisa

"If it's not true then tell me... would you have done the same with those missing children!?" He angrily shouted at the blonde. "Would you ignore them like it was nothing and let them die!?"

Just as Gregory said these words, Vanessa immediately fell silent as she gasped after hearing what he had just said to her.

The boy then looked away from her, as he had an angry expression present on his face, not bothering to even look at the security guard, as he wanted to avoid eye contact with her at all times. Vanessa sighed, before softening up her expression as she then tried to approach the boy as she reached her hand out to him in an attempt to place it on his shoulder.

"Kid please, you've got to list-" But suddenly Gregory slapped her hand away from him.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" Shouted Gregory in rage, making Vanessa recoil.

"You're just like those rotten adults, I thought you were going to be different! But it seems like all adults are the same!" The boy stated as small tears built up in his eyes as he tried his best to hold back his tears.

"You know what, I don't need your help! I have NEVER needed or wanted your help to begin with! I can take care of myself just fine, I'll survive like I always did before I arrived here! ALONE! I'll find Freddy by myself, because that's what friends do and he actually is a friend unlike YOU, and after that... I'll leave and never return! SO GOODBYE!" The child yelled as he immediately ran down the hall to where Moondrop dragged Freddy.

"Gregory, wait! GREGORY!" Vanessa shouted as she reached out her arm, but sadly her words fell on deaf ears as the boy ran away and went through a set of double doors leaving the security guard behind as the doors closed behind the boy.

Vanessa's arm slowly fell as she looked down in despair as the doors closed in front of her, leaving her completely alone.

The blonde woman then let out a defeated sigh. The words Gregory had mentioned, "You're just like those rotten adults!" repeated in her mind, as the thought of those words had struck a nerve within her, as small tears began to form in her eyes, feeling sad.

"Gregory... there is more going on here than you realize." Vanessa said quietly to herself in a sad voice tone as she began to cry as the tears she tried to fight back, began to leak out of her eyes.

"I just want to keep you safe... I just... I just don't want to fail in protecting you... unlike I did before."

|Pizzaplex Basement Area

Gregory didn't bother to look back or hear Vanessa's words as he continued running down the hall as he sniffed and roughly rubbed the last of his tears from his eyes as he continued sprinting down the hall not caring where he was running as long as he was away from Vanessa as possible.

"I don't NEED Vanessa's help! I NEVER needed anyone looking after me before!" Gregory thought to himself as he kept running. "I can take care of myself JUST FINE!"

After running for a while Gregory then stopped and stood behind a corner wall and leaned his back as he slid down onto the floor exhausted from all the running. The boy had decided to take a break, he wasn't sure if Vanessa was following him, but he didn't care since he only cared about a way to save Freddy from the jester-like animatronic.

"I am fine, I am fine, I don't need anyone by my side." Gregory repeatedly quietly to himself as he got back up and continued walking ahead, the hall ahead was dark so he grabbed his flashlight and lit up the hallway making it easier to see.

As Gregory continued walking he remembered the time when he first met Vanessa in the Lost and Found Office as well as the times they talked with each other, and also the time when she comforted him and also when she said she would protect him.