𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞

*ever lasting love*

Chapter One - Killing Katherine────────────────────────

────────────────────────

June Forbes spent most of her life blissfully unaware of the supernatural

June Forbes spent most of her life blissfully unaware of the supernatural. That was until her sister was in a car accident and in the end was turned into a vampire. Finding out that not only vampires exist but that you are friends with them but also that your two best friends have been keeping secrets is a lot to take in. Even with all the change in her life June is still the bubbly strawberry and french fry obsessed girl she was before with the fact that her sister is a vampire and one of her best friends is a witch and the other is a doppelganger. But other than that her life is good.

────────────────────────

June had gotten a call from Damon to come over to the Salvatore boarding house because it was important and Caroline was there so she rushed over.

She walked into the boarding house immediately tripping over absolutely nothing but she played it off and went over to Caroline to comfort her sister but pouted when she realized that she didn't cover up her fall as well as she thought she did and both her sister and Damon were trying not to laugh.

"Good your here" Damon said while pouring himself a drink

"Okay what's going on, is everything alright?" she asked while Caroline rested her head on her shoulder

"We're going to kill Katherine" Damon told her and her eyes widened

"I'm sorry, what?" She questioned in exasperation

"Tell them" Damon said to Caroline as Stefan walked into the room smiling as he saw JJ. "Your gonna love this" Damon added

"I saw Katherine today" Caroline said making Stefan's eyes widen