Chapter 4.

Court queens 😝
Coco🥥- what's the plans tn?
Lele- we are actually going to dinner??
Emma💋- bro yes
Nola Nola- sb tell Amari to get on her phone
Imani🙄🤞🏽-she's picking out an outfit
JJ🎀- tell her to hurry her ass up
Coco🥥- fr
Bro what
Tay- okay attitude
Emma💋- tell us the plans!!
We are going to a restaurant
prob get drinks after

First person pov:
I turn my phone off cause I need to get ready. I push myself off my bed and look at the mess I have created trying to find an outfit. Okay so I've found this white sleeveless crop top. I think I'll put it with some sweats. I can't choose between the pink ones or the beige ones. I bring both into the bathroom. After my shower concert. I do my makeup then do my hair. Bruh swooping my edges is such a struggle for me. Like they be playing for real. I went with the beige sweats and put on my white dunks. I walk out to see Imani all dressed up looking cute. I choose out a purse and grabbed my lipgloss, a mini mirror, some mascara, perfume just in case, and etc.
"Oouu give me a little spin" I tell her.
She spins laughing "Stopp"

Time skip

Our team has split was split into two cars. I was assigned to be in Nolas's 2024 Toyota Sienna. And Imani was assigned to be in Riley's 2024 Honda Pilot. Even thought we were split we were still cramped up.
"Give me the addy so I can put it in and send it to Riley"

"Just sent it to you"

We pulled up to the restaurant. I didn't see Azzi in the lobby so I guess she must have been seated already.

"Where are they" asked Emma.

"Ion know lemme text her"

                                    Fazzi
                                                     Where y'all at?
Look to your left

I look up to the left and see a bunch of girls waving.

"Over there y'all come on"

I lead the girls to the big booth table.

"Heyyyy" I say hugging Azzi and greeting each one of the girls.
"Come sit next to me. Paige move" says Azzi making space between her and Paige so I could sit. She stands up letting me in the booth. The booth is tighter than the van. I feels Paige's arm against my side. Damn she got some muscles on her. Turns out the UConn girls were actually really funny. Plus the food here was divine. Best alfredo I've had in a while.  Me and Paige had a lot in common especially a passion for basketball I've been laughing the whole night.

"Stop flirting with Paige you're here for me" says Azzi jokingly. I feel my face heat up.

"Nobody is flirting" Paige says.

"Literally" I say agreeing. I'm lying my ass off. I was totally flirting but she don't needa know that.

"Where's the drinks?" Nola says. Alcoholic ass.

KK stops the waiter and asks for a round of shots.
The waiter comes back with shots with lime. I grabbed one licked some salt, quickly drank it, and then sucked a lime. From the corner of my eye, I see Paige watching me. I think we split the bill I don't know. When we were leaving the restaurant I think we were all a bit tipsy.

"Omg this is a great spot. Somebody take my picture."

"I'll do it." Paige grabs my phone and took like a million pictures of me at all different angles.

"You might have to become my personal photographer."

"Doesn't sound so bad" she laughed. "Can I have your number?"

"Of course" I said handing her my phone. She puts her contact in as "Paige B 😍". I roll my eyes seeing the name. I'm totally gonna be keeping it that way.

officially.amari has posted on Insta!

officially.amari ...

amari

Liked by Paige Bueckers and 144,589 othersofficially

officially.amari always a pleasure 💋

Comments
Paige Bueckers Had fun tonight, looking forward to see you again!! Liked by creator
^officially.amari We most def have to hang out again!
^user2725 nah what??
Paige Bueckers photo credits thank you
^offically.amari mb mb
UConnHuskies Y'all played great! Good game!
^officially.amari Thank you!
Imanitoocool live laugh Amari Liked by creator
Loco4coco is nb gonna talk abt Paige in the comments??
^officially.amari coco shut it.
User8383 unexpected duo??
^user1234 for real