Laying low

You lay on the bed in complete shock and awe. Both Tangerine and you broke the number one rule in the spy book, no fucking. Tangerine quickly grabs his shirt and wipes you down after he finished on you. He grabs your clothes and quickly dresses you again, like you're a little doll. He took such care yet was trying to be quick in order to make sure no one would walk in on you both. Tangerine then quickly throws his shirt back on and adjusts himself. 

You honestly didn't know what was in store for today. Everyone had to lay low for today and then tomorrow they were to go to headquarters and have Tangerine and Lemon on board. You really needed a shower though. You felt a little nasty after all that... you know. 

You turn to Tangerine who is simply just staring at you. You're not sure what is up to him, but you brush it off and say, "I'm gonna shower." 

Tangerine then goes to lay on the bed as your get up. You honestly are super excited to get a warm shower in. It's felt like forever since you were able to take an everything shower. Now, you had a whole process to this everything shower. It was like a ritual of some sort, but you must follow these steps in order to have the best shower. You first wet your hair and shampoo it. Once that's done you rinse it out and then add Conditioner to the ends of your hair. As the conditioner does its thing you then exfoliate and shave your legs, armpits, and your lady bits. You then wash your body and rinse the conditioner out. And finally, you do your face routine. It's a lot but it's very necessary to complete once a week! 

You get your things ready and head to the bathroom. You crank that water on high and let that steam accumulate. You love when the mirror starts to fog up, it's honestly therapeutic. You quickly take off your pj's and allow yourself to hop in the shower. You'd honestly would be playing your playlist, but you didn't want to annoy Tangerine, so you refrained from playing your music. The water felt so hot and nice. You let the water hit your body and you instantly melted. 

You tilt your head back and enjoy every last second. You allow your eyes to close as you shampoo your hair. You then feel a shiver as a gust of wind enters the shower. You open your eyes, and you jump back. 

There in all his glory is a naked Tangerine leaning up against the wall. You stared at him in confusion as you finished rinsing your hair. 

"I thought you could use some help" Tangerine smirks. 

Tangerine then steps into the shower and closes the sliding door. You noticed him growing larger just by staring at your naked body.

Tangerine reaches out and slowly caresses your side. The shower was hot, yet this simple touch sent shivers down your back. His hand then wanders down and slowly starts to stroke your pussy. You look in Tangerines eyes and they seem devilish. 

"Now, be a good girl and let me do what the fuck I want to you, yeah?" Tangerine demands. 

Your stomach gets butterflies, and you simply nod in response. 

Tangerine then pulls you close to him, almost into a hug. You feel his hard member pushing against your stomach as he kisses you. His tongue swirls in your mouth as you let out soft moans. He gropes your body as he kisses you harder. You wanted more yet didn't know if it was a good idea. 

Like he had read your mind, tangerine turns you around and pushes your body up against the shower glass door. He then slowly lines his dick up near your entrance. He doesn't push in yet; he simply teases you by pushing his tip in and out of you. 

You tried to push Tangerine's member inside, but he held you hard against the shower door that you couldn't move. He keeps teasing your pussy and you're getting annoyed. 

"You gotta beg you little slut. Tell me how bad you want my cock inside your tight pussy. You want to take my dick all day, huh? You want more practice with my cock? Come on you slut, beg!" Tangerine bullies you. 

You cave in. You need his dick so you're willing to do absolutely anything in order to get it. You let out a trail of low moans as he keeps teasing your pussy. 

"Please... Let me take your cock. I'm a little slut who needs your dick! Please fuck me... I'll let you do anything you want..." You moan out in stammers. 

Tangerine chuckles and pulls back. You get saddened by the absence of his cock. 

"Whatever you want, my little slut" Tangerine whispers in your ear. 

Without warning Tangerine slams his hard cock into your tight pussy with no mercy. With each thrust and the down pour of the warm water you felt amazing. He griped hard on your sides as some way to control your movements. Your tits were squished up against the glass door and the pace quickened. 

Your pussy started to tighten up around Tangerine's cock. 

You managed to moan out, "Please, cum in me." 

Tangerine gave out a low moan as he started to slow down the pace. It was now slow, deep, and hard. Finally, at the same time, you both released. Tangerine came inside your pussy as it squeezed around his cock. 

Tangerine turned you around to face him and he gave you a forehead kiss. You tried not to smile in response, but it was hard. 

"Now, be a good girl and clean yourself up. We need to have another meeting."