Lakewood stadium

Standing in front of my dresser as I rummage through the options of clothes that I have to wear, which to be honest is not much at all with just a bunch of comfy clothes. Which is not ideal at all to just wear sweatpants and a t-shirt to the biggest concert of all time. I needed something fun so not finding any hope in my wardrobe I went to my sisters room.

Looking through her clothes you can definitely tell whos the fashionista is the house, filled with all fun and trendy clothes. I found a fluffy neon lime jacket that looks pretty cool and decided to just pair it with a white tank-top and biker shorts that I have to not overdo it. If Lyra were home right now she would be screaming my ear off for taking her clothes but since shes not she have no say in it to tell me otherwise. Too bad.

Two hours later, I now stood in line outside Lakewood stadium, ticket in hand. The place was packed full with people. There was also a few worker that was walking around scanning peoples tickets. When one of them got to me, I showed them my ticket.

"Oh sorry miss, your ticket says G7, you can just go through that green row over there. He pointed out to a pretty empty row with just a couple of people that just walked in, the row was clearly meant for only VIPS."

"Huh, I think you have me mistaken. Im not VIP?"

"I'm sorry miss, your ticket clearly says G7. If you would like to complain you can go to the help and information desk but If I were you I would just take it. Its quite a long queue. Consider it your lucky day. Many people could only wished to be in the VIP seat." He smiled at me. "Enjoy."

So there I went, confused, was it Reign? I mean I have thought shes rich but this rich? Damn but I would be lying though if I said I didnt enjoy skipping pass that huge line of people. I felt like a celebrity. There was two security guard in suit standing at the entrance and before I could go I had to walk through a body scanner like in the airports. A guy then came towards me and led me to my seat and given a free snack box that contains all sort of snacks.

Some time past by and more people started coming in. As I was just about to send a picture of the stadium to my mom, I felt someone sat at the seat beside me. The unknown person let out a sigh. ,"So your the girl arent you?"

"Sorry?" I turned to face that person to see that it was a woman with long dark hair tied to a ponytail.

"Your Elena right?" I gave a slight nod

"Yes, apologies darling. I'm Maeve. I'm best friend with Reign, we've known each since we were toddlers." After saying that the lights started going dim.

"Uhh... is Reign not coming?" I asked rooming my eyes around the room.

"Oh the world would go to shambles if she doesn't come tonight." She chuckles. She stopped when she notice me just staring. "You didn't.. You don't- w-what? She didn't.. did she?" She gasps

When I gave no respond she muttered something under her breath. "Well I guess you just have to wait and see.".Confused I turn back in my seat and the show started. A few well known singers went on and played their hit songs, the crowd was very loud as everyone was screaming and vibing to the music but nothing could have prepared me for what was gonna come after the fourth singer sang.

The lights dimmed again after the fourth singer went off stage. A suspenseful drumbeat played and lights started flashing to the stage showing a shadow of a person standing with their back turn. "Are you all ready to have a good time?" The person spoke through the mic.

The crowd went wild but I was left confused, the voice sounded familiar but It was as if I was the only person in the universe who hasn't figure it out. To say I was shock would be an understatement of the century when the person turn around. It was Reign. Standing there in all her glory.

Out of the corner of my eyes I could see Maeve smirking at me. I turned back to focus on the staged to see the music played and Reign started singing and dancing to it. I was urterly speechless and mesmerised by the performance. I could not believe my own eyes. How could I not recognize?

After the performance finished, Reign look up and made eye contact with me and gave me a wink. I did not know how to feel but my face seems to know as I can feel it heating up under my skin. My mind was racing a mile an hour. How did I not even realise Reign was a superstar. It all finally made sense now.