Episode no 3: Going to shopping together.

Start from the beginning

*agar chor kar janay walla wada kar lay Kay woh ni jayie ga toh?* I heared his voice and looked at the door and he was there, just like always he heard what I said gosh!

*sorry! I was just giving example*

*seems like my Name is sorry therefore you kept saying sorry sorry* he smiled and laughed. For the first time I was his bright smile and his laughing was like a music to my ear, the more I hear the more I crave to hear, what is happening to me? It's not right, as soon as I realized I am finding him attractive I lowered my gaze, this is not true, he is my brother, I just have a soft spot in my heart for him because from past 10 years everyone kept mentioning how much he loves me as a sister.

*beta see she was saying that you will get annoyed by her, now tell this silly girl that you will not* Said tayai jan

*I promise I wouldn't, I came to call you let's Go* I nodded.

*you go she is coming* Said tayai ammi
And he left.

*G janab toh ja Rahie Han AP?* I nodded. *aik mazzay ki baat batati ho apko* *G tayai ammi batayie*  I said *you always wanted to see zayan car, today he will be taking his car and you will finally see and sit in it*

Gosh! For a moment I wanted to jump in excitement like really? Finally I will be seeing darling of zayan bahi, how romantic lol, even if zayan bahi loved a girl I wouldn't be that excited to see that girl but his car, his car Is in basement and that basement is locked and he took keys with him, according to all he loves his cars the most and he don't allow anyone to use them.

I didn't wasted anytime and wore my hijab and went out..

*come inside* he said, how rude he didn't even open the car door for me.

Zayan:-

Anaya came and sit and the back, I don't know what to say I want to say to her that come and sit on front passenger seat but I guess she will not Like it

Flashback:-

*Baba I will sit on the front seat* says the baby Anaya, *beta how will you manage to sit alone there? call your mama she will  sit with you* says his father *No baba, I will sit Alone* zayan was going out with his friends and he saw anaya crying so he run and came towards her.

*wait, I will come Back* said zayan
*no! Not again zayan, phir se Anaya, ab ni ayie ga yeah larka hum akeley chalay jatay Han* says  Ahsan, his best friend.

*Wase hawa anaya tumhri choti bhen but asa lagta han kay woh zayan ki Han* said azim.

*aik hi baat Han azim hawa ki ho ya zayan Ki* said ahsan. *Please shut up with your lame teasing, and for your kind information tum log muj se pore 5 saal bare ho toh baro Ki behave Karo yeah chotay bacho wali baatie na Karo stupid boys* hawa said in attitude.

*oh! You drama queen, aren't you and zayan cousins? tumh toh muka chayie bus baat ko Emphasize karnay kay liye* said ahsan. 

Hawa left from there.

*Chachu anaya Ku ro Rahie Han?* zayan asked *she wants to alone in the front seat and she Is so young*

*ohhoo baby anaya* he picked anaya up *will you seat with zanu bahiya on the front Seat?* she nodded and said, *main bussh aap thay saatht hi bhetho GI* she said in her baby accent.

*I don't know what magic you have over zayan, tumhri baat intni jaldi maan layti Han* zayan smiled *kukay baby Anaya zanu bahiya ki favorite Jo Han, chalo ab zanu bahiya KO kissi do* she kissed his cheeks.

Flashback ends:-

Zayan was smiling thinking the flashback

Anaya:-

I don't know where do he get lost in? Always in his thoughts, what should I do in this awkward situation, Allah help me. Because of him I am not sitting on the front seat and here he is ignoring my whole existence.

I was In my thoughts when zayan bahi said.

*anaya come sit on the front seat* He said.

Kiya anaya yeah haq rhakti thi Kay woh zayan kay sath behtay, kiya zayan ussay intni muhabat daynay Kay liye tayar tha Kay woh humsha anaya KO front seat pay batayie, kiya anaya sach main zayan ki zindagi main important rhakti Han ya phir yeah bus aik khaab Han, aik asa khaab Jo zaroort Kay waqat hi dheka jata Han, aik asi mujboori jis main aik insan ka dil toota Han, haq toh diya jata Han manga ni jata, aur zayan ko khud anaya KO yeah haq day raha Han, aur apni pasand se haq dayna toh aik tareeka Han muhabat jeetnay ka, toh kiya sach main zayan Anaya se muhabat karta Han.