Heaven Meet Hell

Anne woke up in a room she didn't recognize at all. "Whha happn...?" She slurred her question. When she tried to stand up, her legs couldn't support her and she crumpled to the floor. Her clothes had been changed but she didn't recognize the plain shorts and shirt. She groaned, trying to pick herself up, and managed to barely crawl back onto her bed. She huffed and laid on her side, working way too hard to adjust. "Am I in a hospital? Hello? Anyone?" She looked for a button to press to call for help. The room was totally barren. She didn't know what the inside of a hospital room looked like, but she was sure it wasn't wherever she was.

She closed her eyes, trying to remember what happened. She couldn't remember anything after that sicko licking her shoe. Maybe she tripped and hit her head? She thought about how stupid and lame she probably looked. She'd have to really stick it to anyone that tried to make fun of her when she returned. At least her friends would back her up. They thought she was so funny, they were probably so worried about her when she passed out.

A beep behind her forced her to turn to face the wall out of curiosity. A screen had appeared on the blank wall. She touched it and robotic voice greeted her: "PLEASE ASK ONE QUESTION AT A TIME."

Anne blinked, confused, and slowly asked, "Where am I?"

"YOU ARE IN A FACILITY OWNED BY BRIGHTER FUTURE. YOU ARE IN THE DESIGNATED QUARTERS FOR HEAVEN: WAR."

"Heaven war?" Anne tried to sit up but it was hard enough just asking questions. "What does that mean?"

"HEAVEN IS DIVDED INTO THREE CATEGORIES: WAR. DREAMS. JUDGEMENT. YOU ARE GRACED BY HEAVEN'S WAR, IN CHARGE OF BLESSINGS AND CURSES. REFER TO YOUR TRAINING REGIME FOR MORE DETAILS."

"My training regime? What is that?" She wondered what kind of weird dream she was having.

"WHEN YOU ARE RECOVERED YOU WILL BEGIN DAILY TRAINING TO IMPROVE YOURSELF."

"Okay." Anne sighed. "This is...interesting and all but, what even happened to me?"

"WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE FOOTAGE OF THE INCIDENT?"

Anne sighed, "Sure, what happened?" She watched the screen change. It looked like she was watching the cafeteria from one of the cameras. She watched everyone laugh at the new girl. She watched herself fall backwards and hit her head on the floor. She was foaming at the mouth. She watched everyone back away from her, and not offer to help. The new girl broke the bench. She was yelling about something. No one came to help but the new girl stayed with her. The new girl tried to clean her up. Someone finally came to help. The clip ended. "No one...helped me?"

"WOULD YOU LIKE TO REPLAY?"

"No!" Anne yelled at the screen. "That's dumb and not what happened!" She huffed and rolled to her back. "Who is that girl? The one that was in my class?"

"CYD. HELL: FROST. A HUMANOID FORM SHIFTING ORGANISM."

Anne slowly nodded her head. "Is this related to...the calamity war?"

"CORRECT."

"And I'm...Heaven's War?"

"CORRECT."

"Am I a goddess?"

"POTENTIALLY."

Anne rolled her eyes, "Potentially? What the hell does that mean?" The program didn't respond to her. "Hey, I asked you a question. What does that mean?" She stuck her tongue out at the wall. Nothing appeared on it. "Ugh. Whatever. Dumb program anyways." She forced herself to turn away from the wall. "If I'm a goddess why can't I move?" She complained to herself. She finally noticed the silver bands that ate into her skin. She poked at them, brought the metal to her teeth and tried to bite them. The system behind her warned her: