"You looked so hot back then" Myra compliments, recalling the kick and scream of the human being.

Siya giggled, taking a seat on the chair and drinking her half finished drink.

"My juice?" Sania looked at the empty glass which had the liquid before but suddenly disappeared from the glass.

"You drank it didn't you?" Sania grits her teeths, pointing at Myra who causally cleans her shades with her kurti.

"One mango juice please" Myra gives her order to the waiter who was passing by , wearing her cleaned shades.

°°°°°°

"Open it" Reyansh said in a stern voice.

Sunansh cursed himself internally for closing the lid which opened up with many efforts.

"Let it be bhai, we can serve them hot food" sunansh let out the words which his mind choose at the very exact moment and the next moment he knew he fucked up finding the burning gaze of his brother.

"What are you gonna do about the two boys" he was fast enough to change the topic saving himself from the scolding.

"Will play a game with them"

"Which game?"

"Game of death"

"You will kill them?" Sunansh asked in horror.

Reyansh chuckled darkly, curving his lips upwards.

"Much more than that"

°°°°°°

Hoo bhikri teri khushbuyein meri zindagi ki talaash mein
Doobe lamhe mere har pal tere ehsaas mein
Mere khuwab kehne lagey, palkon mein rakhle inhe
Thoda chain mil jaaye ga, tu ishara kar de inhe

Ooo tere liye jhoomu deewana ban ke tere liye
Vaada hai mera main hoon tere liye
Hona kabhi tu judaa...
Tere liye aaa jhoomu deewana ban ke tere liye ooo
Vaada hai mera main hoon tere liye
Hona kabhi tu judaa...

"You really sing well bhabhi" Sania complimented Siya who was humming to the song which was playing in the car.

"We got two singers in our family" Myra comments, from the back seat.

"Two?" Sania asked, while driving the car.

"Your husband has an amazing voice," Myra answered.

'Mere samne to kabhi nai gaya papa ke pare ne'
(He never sang in front of me)

"You can cook, you can fight, you can sing and you can control Reyansh bhai. I must say you are multi talented bhabhi" Sania says stretching on the word 'Reyansh bhai'

Siya smacked her arm while giggling.

"No one can control Reyansh Bhanushali" Siya says, making Sania and Myra roll their eyes.

"What? I am serious girls"

"Everyone in the family knows that he is whipped for you bhabhi" Myra said, making a deep shade of red appear on siya's cheeks.

"He loves me but control? Naah"

"Okay then, let's make a bet" Myra smirked wiggling her brows.

Siya raised her brows asking her to continue.

"Make him wear the shirt we bought from the mall but he should wear it for office"

Someone said,

Best friends have the same brain cells.