The name Y City sounds familiar to Ruan Ning. It seems to be an open coastal city located in the northern part of a peninsula. The city is bordered by Zihai to the north and northwest, and Huahai to the northeast and south. There are nearly 60 large and small bedrock islands. And the most important thing is that this city, which is surrounded by mountains and sea, faces an island country in the northeast across the sea. People from the island country have actually begun to move to City Y?

Ruan Ning frowned and glanced at Lin Yuehuan, expressing that he felt very uncomfortable. How could that country, which had always coveted China's land and never given up, allow them to move here? Considering their shameless behavior in the past, they would not be able to leave once they arrived.

Lin Yuehuan smiled at him reassuringly and said there was no need to worry. Ruan Ning suppressed the depression in his heart and lowered his head to eat. On the contrary, Zhang Hua, who had always had a straight temper, was the first to hold back.

"Brother Huan, I heard that Lin Chaoqun was the one responsible for this matter. Such a scum should not have been spared in the first place."

Lin Yuehuan slowly swallowed what was in his mouth and said coldly: "He really shouldn't have been spared in the first place."

Zhang Hua opened his mouth and stopped talking. Lin Chaoqun is a collateral descendant of the Lin family and the only son of Mr. Lin's sibling. Old Mrs. Lin has no heirs even in middle age, so Lin Chaoqun's father thought about passing his son to Mr. Lin so that he could inherit the position of head of the Lin family in the future. Since he had no children anyway, he couldn't let the Lin family's fortune fall to someone else. Take it in your hand. At that time, Mr. Lin acquiesced in this matter. He was a very traditional man. Even if his nephew was incompetent, as the boy closest to the Lin family by blood, Lin Chaoqun was undoubtedly the most suitable candidate for heir.

But just when Lin Chaoqun and his son were proud of their marriage and thought they were sure of getting the Lin family, Mr. Lin's wife suddenly became pregnant. In the tenth month of pregnancy, the baby boy Lin Yuehuan was born. When he reached middle age, Mr. Lin, who thought he had no hope of having a son, was overjoyed. He even said nothing about his previous promise to train his nephew to be his heir. He devoted himself to raising his only son who was very similar to him in appearance, personality and way of doing things. Back then, Lin Chaoqun had just turned ten and suddenly fell from the heir cloud to the ground. Not only could he no longer accept the special education from the future head of the Lin family, but the people who had fawned over him in the past also fawned over a baby who had just learned to walk. This made Chong Xing Gao proud. The arrogant Lin Chaoqun was very unbearable.

Until Lin Yuehuan finally inherited the Lin family, Lin Chaoqun and his son were still making the last effort to get rid of him. After that, things became simpler. Lin Yuehuan, who was even more disowned than Mr. Lin, once he took control of the Lin family, he treated many people unceremoniously. He carries the blood of the Lin family and has taken action on his cousins ​​who have been eager to take the position of head of the family.

As for Lin Chaoqun, the most active one among them, Lin Yuehuan did not kill him. Instead, he was detained in a city in the north in a near-exiled state. He wanted to see what happened to his cousin who had done evil things to him many times. How pitiful it would be to have no money, status, and no one to protect you. A person is controlled in a city and is not allowed to leave. He is monitored every day and cannot find a chance to make a comeback. How pitiful it would be. Lin Chaoqun's life in y was indeed worse than death, but Lin Yuehuan didn't expect that after watching the joke for more than ten years and preparing to keep watching it, the damn apocalypse would suddenly come.

Lin Chaoqun, who was originally destined to be helpless, appeared in Y City again, and even helped those greedy islanders move inland. Boss Lin, who rarely made a mistake, felt a little regretful, especially when he saw Ruan Ning frowning. He also felt disgusted with that race, especially when he heard that those groups of monkeys had been jumping around before the end of the world, like a group of annoying monkeys. The guys jumped to China. Even if they were not considered patriots, Boss Lin was still extremely resentful. He secretly decided to eradicate the roots this time and never let this scourge go...