"Li Yurui, aren't you very reconciled? You are a dignified young lady, but you have been reduced to serving men together with me. That's why you regard me as a thorn in your side. Have you seen your own unbearability in me?" ? Even if Liu Peng is tired of me, so what? You will have this day sooner or later, do you still think that you are the rich lady who is being praised? Stop dreaming, you are now selling your body with those in Lanliu Street just to feed yourself Like prostitutes, we are all the same."

Li Yurui was obviously aroused, and she screamed at the top of her lungs: "Bitch, shut up, you are the prostitute! You can never get past me in your whole life!!"

"Am I? Aren't you?" Xie Yumei snorted coldly.

"Shut up! You are the one. Let me tear your bitch's mouth apart!" Li Yurui was so angry that she rushed forward, tearing at the woman who was getting thinner after having a miscarriage.

The woman's yelling, scolding, and the people in the yard watching and talking were heard outside the door, which made Liu Peng unable to stay still. If this spread to the inner city, it would reach the ears of the owner of the "grocery store" , my afternoon drama was in vain.

Thinking about this, Liu Peng just rushed into the yard with his eggs. When he saw Li Yurui stretching out his long nails and scratching the thin woman's face until her face was covered with blood, and even her hair was torn into pieces, she quickly yelled: "Stop! Li Yurui, what are you doing, you bitch? Stop it!"

Li Yurui turned her head in surprise when she heard this, and said angrily: "Apeng, what are you talking about! This woman provoked me first, you should kick her out quickly, she is here without me!"

"Hmph!" Liu Peng sneered, "Li Yurui, what do you think you are? I feed you and clothe you. It's better for you. Not only did you harm my unborn child, but now you come to beat and scold my wife, I'm here There is no room for a big Buddha like you in the temple, so get out of here!"

As long as Li Yurui is taken away, even if the young man hears something, he can deduce that he took in the woman because of the friendship between classmates, and that the woman harmed his child, which is why Liu Peng finally turned his back.

Li Yurui's eyes widened in disbelief, "Liu Peng, do you know what you are talking about! Are you driving me away? Why are you driving me away! It's Xie Yumei who is leaving!!"

"Li Yurui, Li Yurui, you really don't know what's good or bad. This house is rented by our family A Peng. I took you in because I felt sorry for you. Now I ask you to leave. Don't stay stubbornly." At this time, Xie Yumei was also cold at the side. Ryo spoke.

Li Yurui was furious with him, "Bitch, shut up, you have no right to speak here!"

Liu Peng quickly said, "Why is there nothing about Xiaomei? Xiaomei is my wife, and you are just a former classmate. I advise you to pack your things and leave quickly. I don't want to be rough with women." He said this, But he waved a row of earth thorns, making Li Yurui scream and retreat.

Seeing that Liu Peng was determined to chase him away, although he didn't know why, Li Yurui still slowed down, blinked his tears in a weak manner and begged: "Apeng, you really want to do this to me, you know that I have nowhere to go, If I've done something wrong, can I correct it? Don't drive me away."

Liu Peng couldn't help but feel warm when he saw that a woman's attitude was rarely softened and she looked weak and pure. Li Yurui was much more attractive in bed than Xiaomei, so he really couldn't bear to part with her.

But when I thought about it, when I returned to the inner city and entered Langyan again, what kind of woman would I not find? Liu Peng simply gritted his teeth and said, "Get out of here, don't do anything to me." He turned around and ignored her, instead, he fawningly supported the woman next to him who was far less beautiful and in stature than Li Yurui.