Season 1 Episode 9: Duel with a Ghoul - Pt2

Start from the beginning

Computer: We've exhausted almost every possibility of locating your deck. Field 146 is the final active duel.

Seto: Then it's gotta be there. Search Field 146.

Computer: You got it. Downloading duel data.

After a quick hack, the door opened as Seto watched as the data was being compiled.

Computer: You were right. Blue-Eyes White Dragon is in this duel. Wait a moment... it says here that Amikou's dueling as well.

Seto: Amikou?! Can you show it to me on screen?

Computer: My pleasure. I think the part you'll find most interesting is the name of Amikou's opponent.

Seto does as the computer says and looks at the screen where his eyes widen with shock upon seeing the name of the opponent his sister was facing.

Seto: What?! Is this your idea of a joke?

Computer: I never joke. Sensors indicate that the opponent opposite Amikou is registered as Seto Kaiba and he's using your deck.

Seto: So I was right... Pegasus must've taken my deck.

Computer: The duelist using your deck is leading by 300LP and has his second Blue-Eyes White Dragon on the field.
Amikou defeated the first one by using Spellbinding Circle and baiting the Dragon to attack. She currently has Swords of Revealing Light in play, two monsters in defense mode and no cards in her hand. She prevented the imposter from attacking and it's her move.

Seto stands up from his seat as he looks at the screen thinking of the situation.

Seto: But she has no other cards in her deck strong enough that can beat the Blue-Eyes White Dragon, let alone two of them.

Computer: Well, then I hope you have a plan.

Seto: Yes, but we've got to work fast. She may be safe for now, but sooner or later her monsters will run out and she'll be left with nothing. Amikou'll lose on the next attack from the Blue-Eyes White Dragon unless we can decrease its power from here.

Computer: Can we do that?

Seto quickly sits down and starts typing on the keyboard as the system was working to get the next stage of the plan rolling.

Seto: Oh, yeah. Get ready to upload a virus into that monster's holo computer.
That dragon is about to get sick, real sick. Hang in there in the meantime, Amikou....
_________________________________________

Back to the duel, Amikou was just about to start her next turn as she began to evaluate the field.

Amikou: 'Okay... It's a lot closer than I thought it would be. Dueling against Seto's deck is a separate challenge all by itself. I need something strong to destroy his monsters and be cautious about his third Blue-Eyes.'