Nj felt very cosy and friendly near jin . His aura is so good . Which nj never felt with any other teacher or Student in his life .

" If you don't have any problem " nj smiled too .

" No, no I don't have any problem seeing you and your past record I know we will finish the topic in just 15 mins and then you can do the practice paper ."

" Okay mr. Kim " . They reached jin's office it was mr. Choi's office room before jin .

It's interior was changed now the only couch was moved near the window and the contents of the table were changed too.

"Here. Drop them here I will fix it later ." Jin gestured towards his working desk while he kept the papers and his bag down .

Nj walked to it and stood beside jin keeping the books on the desk . Jin was staring at nj.

" Mr. Kim ? " Jin broke out of his thought .

" Oh yeah . We should study now come take out your book and a notebook." Jin went towards the couch and sat on the one end .

He gestured for nj to sit beside him . Nj sat beside jin and took out his book notebook and placed it on the table .

They started the study . Jin occassionally staring at joon .

In less than 15 minutes they finsihed of the topic .

" Here we just did it in 13 minutes . Let me take out a paper for you ."

With that jin got up and went to his desk taking out a sheet of yesterday's homework with extra sheets.

He placed them in front of nj . " Here solve these while I grade those. " With a smile jin went to his desk .

Nj was solving the problems concentrated on the papers infront of him . While jin was checking the papers .

Jin couldn't help himself but take glance at nj in every few minutes .

By the end nj finished of the paper and gave it to jin he packed up his bag and slung it over his shoulder.

" Thanks for helping me mr. Kim " he gave him a smile and with a little bow he left for his next class .

It was lunch time and nj was going to the lunch hall his bag with him . He saw max standing there with his minions.

HE sighed . Nj knew why he was there . He pulled out the homework sheet from his bag and went to max.

" Here , your homework.  It's all complete with the due essay . I knew you didn't do it .so I did it ." He said giving the homework to max .

He did it because he knew max would beat him for it . He didn't wanted a broken rib  .

" Hmm, good that you did without asking . " Max said with a smirk .

" Here you English story from the other class." Nj gave him another page .

"You did this too . Aren't you being a too good boy ." He siad eyeing nj.
" And good boys get reward . "

With that max grabbed nj and slammed him against the wall in the hallway

He placed his hands beside nj's head to cage between himself and the wall. " So let me reward you with a kiss " .

Nj wanted to wipe off the evil smirk on Max's face.  But if he did so he would be beaten baddly.

Max was leaning in to kiss nj's lips and nj closed his eyes out of fear.  He was about to loss his first kiss to someone like max .

Nj placed his hands on Max's biceps to push him away from himself. But he didn't budge .

" What the hell are you doing Max ." Someone shouted and max turned his face around .

Nj also opened his eyes and there was his saviour jin looking at max with a angry stare .

Max was distracted nj saw it as a chance he pushed max off and ran away . He could hear max cursing behind him .

But nj didn't stop he starigth ran to next class. max wouldn't do something to him in class .

As after lunch classes started . Nj could fell max buring holes in him with his stare . Nj knew that he fucked up bad this time .

Luckily the last period he had a project discussion with the physics professor . So he  would be in the another wing  and leave from there after school.

His plan was good . He finished off the meeting in the physics lab and went out. He was going towards the 2nd exit of school.

He was thanking God for saving him but looks like God didn't listen to him . There was max standing at the exit with his minions .

Nj tried to run back in school but the two dogs of max catched upto him . " Now , now little puppy you fucked up really bad today by pushing me ."

And he blew a punch at nj's stomach. He let out a whimper clutching his stomach in pain . Another blow had landing him on the ground on his side .

They started kicking him here and there . Nj screamed in pain to stop but they didn't .

Nj was half conciuous now . Max kicked one last time and left from there . Nj was there on the ground whimpering in pain .
::

Jin had a new friend in school the physics teacher mr. Kang . He was the only friend of him in school .

Jin was going towards the physics lab  with mr. Kang cause he forgot his project file. That's when they heard a pained groan .

They followed the sound and found themselves in the exit hallway. There they saw someone lying on ground groaning in pain .

They ran towards the person . Shock took over jin when he saw who it was .

It was nj there in pain on the ground .
" Hey nj, nj , hey you ok? What happened ?" .

Jin shook nj but nj was so out to answer . Jin helped him stand.

Mr. Kang also reached there ." What happened to him kang ?"

Mr. Kang knew very well what had happened here . He saw nj's state he was barely concious leaning on jin .

" Max happened . We will deal with him later . Let's just take him to infirmry first he is not looking good."

Jin just huffed in anger at the info . He looked at nj and helped him walk but nj couldn't walk . So jin picked him up .

Nj's head fell in jin's neck his eyes closing . Jin's heartbeat picked up with this much closeness with nj .

Words :1693