Autumn

I feel like there's an autumn in my life. Everything's falling apart. Little by little every little leaf is getting blown away by the harsh winds. The creeper of my life has no will to hold on to them. Piece by piece i am withering away, just like old trees in autumn. What's left to lose? I have already lost myself.

During autumn, when i look out of the window and see the trees wither away, i think to myself, "What if they really want to wither away? What is they want to die as well?" The autumn passes by in the blink of an eye, but this question still remained in my head.

Soon, spring arrived. New leaves started to grow on the naked trees. And soon enough, they were all full and green. That is when i got the answer to my question. The trees stood leafless and lifeless for a while, waiting for spring to arrive. They were confident that they won't be in this position for long, and soon spring will arrive making them more beautiful than before.

Maybe the young trees, having their first autumn really did want to wither away and thought this is the end , but spring brought back hope in their life?

With every sun that rises, a new hope arises, that maybe, today is when spring arrives in my life.

"If the happiness did not last forever,   then why do you think sadness will?"
     - Bookish fable (inspired by mirza ghalib)