chapter 05 (creating the sunflower)

Hanbin was drag by Matthew as Matthew wanted to talk to him.

Now , standing beside Hanbin Matthew asks him, "hyung, what's wrong with? Like really? Do you have already lost interest in Hao hyung??! Have you noticed him through last week?

Hanbin is processing to understand what Matthew was saying "what happens to me , why ? Is there any problem? And about Hao , what are you saying? Why would I lost interest in Hao. I can't even imagine without a second without him"

Matthew - "don't act like you know nothing. You deaf know that Hao hyung is kind of a possessive boyfriend. And after seeing with someone you're happy and laughing with and it's not him , he broke down . He thought it's normal that you got attached with Karina but that's broke his heart.You know what hyung? Don't break his heart . Hao hyung is so precious and he can't live without you."

Matthew is now standing alone . And guess Hanbin is already running to his boyfriend to clear the misunderstanding. It breaks Hanbin's heart in the thought that he had hurt his other half, he's precious Hao.

Hanbin finds Hao with some stranger in front of the pool. The stranger was about to go near to Hao when Hanbin grab Hao by his hand and brings him with him in the hotel room.

Hao is half drunk half sob. When he realizes he is with Hanbin a part of him feel like to run away from him. But he doesn't want to. He has to clear all the mess with Hanbin...

They're in the couch sitting next to each other. Hao was about to open his mouth to speak when Hanbin starts holding his cheeks , " look Hao. I don't know what did you misunderstand about me with Karina noona . But believe me or we're just friends. I've never thought of hurt you , even though I did. But please forgive me , Please Hao. And you know, I've already told Karina noona about you , about us. She congratulated us and she wanted to meet you. And if you still curious how do we know each other I'll tell you. You know I got close with woobin and Mark hyung through mcing. They told me that my tutting was great and that asked me to teach them,So did I.

And there I met Karina Noona , she also wanted to learn tutting.One day in the studio I saw Karina noona and Winter had some misunderstood same as us. Winter thought Karina and I was a thing just like you thought. And I had to clear there misunderstanding too. Winter and noona are girlfriends .You know they both wanted to meet you when I told them about you.

After that Karina noona and I become closer . We both mostly talk about our wives actually. Now, please sorry for making you misunderstood. I should have told you earlier..."

After hearing Hanbin's words Hao isn't processing enough . But he comes with the question ," why you was really happy when I wasn't in Korea for MAMA. That was the same day when you and 'your' Karina noona filmed the MAMA mate thing??"

Hanbin lets out a chuckle after hearing hao's words . He says, " baby you're really cute when you're jealous. We did film the mama Mates in that day but I was happy for another reason."

Hao "what reason?"

Hanbin,"how do I would know my mother in law will call me in that day ? Yeah , your mom and I had so much talk that night(Hanbin and hao's mama talk in Korean, Chinese, English mixx)
She was already talking about our wedding haha. And you guess what she told me not to make out with you haha but I don't think there is some problem though? I asked her genuinely why can't I and she said she doesn't want his baby Hao becomes older , she doesn't want you to lose your virginity. I became serious hearing those words but guess,she said she was kidding, she just messing around. But told me to use protection hahaa" Hanbin let outs a laugh

Hao is convinced with Hanbin's words but still sulking.
"Baby , what now you haven't forgive me yet? I'll do whatever you want " Hanbin says.

Hao comes with a smirk in his face and asks Hanbin ,"really? You'll do whatever I want?" "Definitely"

Hao then throw his arms to Hanbin and says ,"I want to DO IT " ..
"What?! But your mom just told me the other day not to make ou......"
"Yeah, but you said you would do whatever I want. I want to do it . But if you d..........."
"You're request is my order for me princess. I'll make you feel overwhelmed with joy but I need condom"
"Don't use it , I wanna feel you inside me"

Hanbin lifts Hao from the couch and gently puts him to the bed "I'll be gentle"
They begin with kissing and those kisses turns into wilder things as you know what it could be :⁠^⁠)

Hanbin lifts Hao from the couch and gently puts him to the bed "I'll be gentle" They begin with kissing and those kisses turns into wilder things as you know what it could be :⁠^⁠)

Picture from X

Forgive me Idk how to write smut things 😭