chapter 01(the beginning of our story)

Everyone went to their new apartment where the rest of the zb1 members will stay for the Next 2.5 years together.

The members got paired by the manager as roommates. Hao and Hanbin weren't roommates . Hao was whining to his boyfriend but Hanbin said "it's for good ig" Hao didn't said anything as they were really tired.

Zhang Hao and SUNG HANBIN are dating since tomboy era and the members already know and they are really supportive.

Sometimes Hao gets smirky smiles from gyuvin and jiwoong hyung. They were really meant to be and soulmates, Hao and Hanbin both believe that.

Hanbin introduced Hao to his family and aslo Hao introduced Hanbin to his family. Hanbin's parents didn't mind as they love their son the most and hao's family already knew his sexuality, so they were happy for him....

Hao and Hanbin debuted together, have the most precious times of their life. Once they were in Paris for kcon .

There holding his beloved person, Hanbin asked his love, "have you ever thought about getting married hyung?" . Hao in his mind"I already thought about getting married but I thought you're never going to ask" . Hao sadly said," we're rookies and young. And getting married is not a simple path , Hanbin. I don't know if you'll still have interest in me in the future " .
Hanbin embrace Hao and said," I'll never lost interest in you honey, don't even think about this. We'll grow together, I promise" and then Hanbin kissed Hao in the forehead. Hao smiled but didn't say anything.
He feels so safe in Hanbin's embrace.

They do well the performance in kcon Hanbin was mcing the whole show all by himself and Hao was worried about his health.

After kcon they stayed Paris for 1 more day

In the last night Hao really got drunk and Hanbin took him to hotel. Damn Hao was so hot and seducing,Hanbin was having a hard time not to touch him . And there Hao was already seeking for his boyfriend's attention.
Finally Hanbin kissed Hao and left some hickeys on hao's lips and neck ....They didn't make out but cuddle with each other and slept.

The next they everyone was packing their things for the flight. Hao noticed Hanbin was already fully dressed up ,he Angryly asked him ,"Hanbinni what I'll do with the marks ?" Hanbin teased ," babe you were so hot last night you know. It's not my fault and I have the right to mark my laopó "

Hao blushed but mumble 'pervert'. Hanbin gave Hao his ditto mask and told him to were in the airport.

They were in the plane , Hao sat besides Gyuvin.

When he opened his mask gyuvin gasped and let out a teasing smile, he turned to his hanbin hyung and said ," sunghanbin , you really eat well last night" Hearing that Hanbin just chuckled but there is Hao blushing so hard. And gyuvin was satisfies with his action.

Everyone land in skorea in the exact time

Everyone land in skorea in the exact time . Hao forget his mask in the cabin and so he has to face the reporters without the mask .

Some Hanbin obsessed fangirls saw the marks on his lips and told Hao to stay out from Hanbin. Hao got angry and sassily show off the ring that Hanbin just gave him 2days ago as the promise. The fangirls didn't say anything then and Hao was satisfied with his work.

They arrived home nicely and everyone was really tired. They are living with happiness sometimes some sadness but Hao and Hanbin has each other for them .