Chapter 26: Dusting the sandfield.

Start from the beginning

Dang it, is there reinforcement from other countries that might help our destroyer?

Suddenly, one of the Muan naval officers announced, "Sir, we got a contact from the World Union Navy!"

The morale of the Muan naval officers was boosted, and they quite relieved another country helping them.

<This is Carrier Task Group 4, I am Rear Admiral John Fumo, and we are suggesting your ship to resupplied at Sios Shipyard!>

Rear Admiral John Fumo is Mozambique's Rear Admiral, this is the first time he will face a monster threat.

<Negative, under government order, we should stay at the Altaras Kingdom until next year, we must stay at this sea territorial at all costs!>

<I understand, at the very least take a bit of rest up, let' us handle the rest.>

<Understood, for once again, thank you for cooperating with the Muan Armed Forces.>

= = =

Altaras Sea territorial, 09:26 AM.

Carrier Task Group 3 is still in the Fegahara Kingdom, we, Carrier Task Group 2 will deal with the Altaras Problem!

The Carrier Task Group 2 consisted of.

1 aircraft carrier: WUS Ark Royal.

2 Cruiser: WUS Elli, WUS Colbert.

4 Destroyer: WUS Palang, WUS, Islo, WUS Douro, and WUS Lima.

2 Submarine: WUS Ula, and WUS Unseen.

1 Replenishment ship: WUS Greg Penner.

Rear Admiral John Fumo stands on the bridge, while the Captain of WUS Ark Royal communicates with a Naval officer via the Combat Information Center/CIC via a gadget.

<Everything is ready, our plan Position Indicator is ready to indicate incoming vessel.>

<Good, keep our eyes open on every target, there is a chance the mummies might be using Haboob.>

Rear Admiral John Fumo approached him and requested, "Captain Renandra, tell me how many mummies we might encounter."

"According to the intel, there can be approximately 1 million mummies, they are reincarnation monsters from the sand."

"Jesus Christ, I don't expect they have one million mummies..."

"Well some of them were said to be not really from undead creatures or merely like just sand, it was said to be something cursing just awaken so the mummies are rising."

"So then the Altaras Kingdom must find its source to stop all of this mummy madness."

"Correct... Sir, the World Union Marine Forces are requesting landing support."

"I already expected them to request support from us, so all right, set sail, and let's obliterate as many as we can!"

= = =

Bridge of Oktobantah, Altaras Kingdom, 09:45 AM.

"HOLD THE DAMN BRIDGE, FIRE EVERY GUN WE HAVE!!!"

The Altaras Army fired machine guns at the swarm of mummies, while one of the mummies fired mortar shells at the Altaras fortress.

"LOOK OUT!!!"

Kaboom!!!

The majority of the fortifications are wrecked, and the machine gun crew is severely damaged. Some Altaras Army members moved their comrades to safer regions.