Chapter 24: Sea Monster

04/08/1639, Fegahara sea target area, Fegahara Kingdom, 09:22 AM.

BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!

Sounds of a Photonizer naval cannon being fired at multiple target ships, even though the target ships are decommissioned Fegahara Kingdom ships composed of wood and stone that have been magically improved by multiple expert wizards and countless magical improvements. A simple cannon would be unable to destroy the ships with a single shot.

The international observers in the spectating room were stunned and nearly dumbfounded; they could reload and fire another shot in a matter of seconds.

"Their cannons are... incredible..." Holy Mirishial naval commander stated as he watched the ships getting obliterated.

"See that, Riems? I told you they could destroy a ship with one shot from their cannons. I bet your advanced warship can't do the same as theirs!" Parpladia's naval officer grinned.

"Watch your words, Parp. Although your country may be a superpower, we can do the same as their warship against yours. So, you better shut up!" Riem snarled.

A Muan naval officer chuckled, "Although you are right on that one, Riem, he's right. Their ships can destroy any magically enhanced warships they have at their disposal. Judging by the projectiles coming out of their cannons, it seems your country is losing a technological edge against theirs." the Muan naval officer stated.

"Tch, whatever. I bet their technology is using magic to advance- huh?" Riem saw something on the sea in his peripheral vision.

Suddenly, there are giant black and red tentacles on the sea, each with a spike on it. When the foreign officer looked up, he saw a sea monster approaching the Fegahara Sea Target Area.

"Wait a second... These tentacles... This hybrid creature looks familiar to me; it's a Zarkran!"

"Zarkran... Wait,  know this sea monster, it was rumored to live around the Philades Sea, and perhaps torpedoes and missiles could be used against them, but according to history, no country's navy ever attempted this..."

"The worst part is that Zarkran comes with a variety of marine monsters... There is also the possibility of another Zarkran arriving on this nation!"

"It seems we all must get back to our battlestations!"

The situation kept more tense as more tentacles were appearing there were also more Zarkran entering the battlefield.

= = =

WUS Babur, 09:30 AM.

The alert rang throughout the vessel, and female voices resonated across the stations.

"Unknown sea creatures spotted, everyone head to battlestations, I repeat. Unknown sea creatures spotted, everyone head to battlestations!"

World Union Naval Officers are bracing themselves for an encounter with the sea creatures; they assumed it was a big octopus or Kraken, but its tentacles have spiked and it appears to be spitting purple fluids toward WUS Babur.

Allah... Why is there always a problem in any kind of large event?!

"Sir, it's seems those purple fluids quite toxic for my body, permission to engage and annihilate the sea creatures?" AI Babur was curious.

"Permission granted, but keep them away from Fegahara's shore. At all costs, get rid of those sea creatures!"

As all of the tentacles appeared. The Zarkran suddenly displays its own face, with no ice but three jaws full of bloody sharp teeth. The sailors are horrified only by gazing at its face; it is a genuinely hideous marine creature that lurks in the Gloria.

"Damn, what a hideous head... AI Babur issued a message to the remainder of our carrier strike group to prepare for enemy engagement... Also, order the submarine to start moving."