Chapter 14: Syndie und Valkan

03/17/1639, OGS Gotverland, Mainz Fleet, Leifor sea territorial, 07:30 AM.

OGS Gotverland is one of Leifor's heavy aircraft carriers, OGS Gotverland able to carry 25 CA-Sjottun(torpedo bombers, 25 CA-Sjottun(dive bomber), 25 CA-Jugeot(Attack/interceptor), and 25 CA-Jutgatvo(fighter/interceptor).

On the deck carrier of OGS Gotverland, there is a Leifor pilot called Helgen, he was performing an inspection on the dive bomber aircraft. The dive bomber he will use is propeller engine powered, he wishes he was in the airforce so he could use a jet fighter.

It's alright for now... If I can sink one or two Gra Valkas warships then I can be promoted to higher positions.

"Major Helgen, is everything alright and settled? I see your face seems worried about something." Captain Kalbin asked.

"Yeah, everything is going to be fine... I just wish we get a higher position, we can have a chance to ride a jet fighter you know... Sigh, I wonder why our armed forces only give jet aircraft to the Leifor airforce, the Leifor Navy should have it too!"

"Well, don't worry my best friends, when the Gra Valkas Empire is annihilated, the Leifor Navy will be enhanced and we will have a chance to use the jet fighter."

"Well, you are right... Alright, all of the dive bomber aircraft is ready to go so you better hop on your own aircraft, captain!"

"Good to hear that, good luck everyone."

Major Helgen hops onto his dive bomber, there are his companions named Xedin, and his rank are same as Captain Kalbin.

"You are ready my friends?"

"Yeah, I already checked everything, I got your back buddy!" Said Captain Xedin while he grabbed the machine guns.

Several minutes later, one by one Leifor's aircraft ascended to the skies. In total, there would be 100 Leifor aircraft will performing their duty as Leifor navy.

<This is Gotverland Dive-Bomber Squadron, Major Helgen speakings. Several minutes later, we will encounter a huge fleet of Gra Valkas Empire, but that doesn't make us hopeless, let's inflict large damage on their fleet to know that the Leifor Empire is not a weak nation!>

 = = =

GVS Graftianzi, 08:01 AM.

Captain Krosgia looks up at the sky, serious, as she notices several dive bombers approaching at high speed to dump bombs.

"Propeller aircraft? I expected them to utilize supersonic jet fighters for the frontline, but instead, they chose subsonic aircraft. What a worst choice they made... Xo, Use the SEAM and SEAV to destroy those Leifor planes."

SEAM or SEA-Missiler is a Missile-based CIWS while SEAV or Sea-Vulcaner is a gun-based CIWS. The SEA-Missiler is equipped with 12 V-2 Missiler that reaches 3 Mach, it can be used to encounter enemy warships or even enemy aircraft in close range.

Fwosh! Fwosh! Fwosh! Fwosh! Fwosh!

Brrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are more than twenty Missiler approaching Gotverland Dive Bomber Squadron and Gotverland Torpedo Bomber Squadrons; the Missiler is blowing up when they collide with one of the CA-Sjottun; the explosive is powerful enough to destroy two or three aircraft in one explosion.

Kaboom!! Kaboom!! Kaboom!!

= = =

Gotverland Attack Squadron, 08:07 AM.