0.2| 𝑨 𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒎

I wish they would only take me

as I am.

~Vincent Van Gogh

Katsuki could not hold in her yawn.

But she had been expecting the fatigue and exhaustion, it always came for her in the winter months. She'd done well to make it to November but it was only going to get worse, she knew that.

Hiding it only became that much harder with each year that passed her by.

'Are you okay, Kat-Chan?' Came the soft a childish voice from the table she was at.

The boy opposite her was small with fair honey blond hair, soft monolid golden brown eyes with a rounded and gentle face that gave an extremely child-like appearance. Clad in the standard boy's uniform.

Kat-Chan, was his affectionate nickname for her. But despite his looks, he was the oldest person in their club.

'I'm fine, Honey-Senpai.' She assured, having to fight back another yawn. 'Just a little tired.' She set down the cake stand in hand at his table.

'Are you getting enough sleep?' He asked quickly, staring up at her as he clung to his stuffed bunny Usa-Chan. 'You can use my nap sofa or Usa-Chan, she always helps me sleep better.'

Katsuki laughed, ruffling his hair like he was a child. 'I appreciate that, Honey-Senpai, but I wouldn't want to take her from you. I'll be alright.' She promised, turning towards where Kyoya was, overseeing everything. 'Is everything done?'

'Yes and by my calculations our first guests will be arriving any moment.' He declared, closing his notebook, though he faltered before they made there way to where Tamaki was waiting eagerly. 'You have two appointment's and then a 15 minute break.' He turned and headed for the entrance.

Leaving Katsuki to wonder why he'd brought it up, she'd already known that, so why? Did he think she couldn't get through all her appointments? She grit her teeth but before she could say anything more Tamaki pulled her along, dragging her into position next to him.

'Come on Katsuki! I have a good feeling about today!' He chirped, laughing as he sat himself in his seat. 'Do you think it'll be that fated encounter you told me about? Will it?'

'I don't know.' Katsuki refuted, crossing her arms. 'I just draw the cards, I'm not a clairvoyant.' Leaning herself against his chair, as Kyoya took up position next to her.

'Besides everyone knows those cards are a bunch of nonsense.' Hikaru declared with a sharp smirk, he was tall only slightly shorter than Katsuki most likely because of the block heels on her loafers, with messy brown hair styled to the right, amber eyes that where sharper than his brothers, a thin face and pale skin. 'You don't need cards to tell what they want.' His brother Kaoru took up position to his left, putting him closer to Katsuki.

'Well we're actually in agreement on that.' Katsuki refuted flatly, she just wasn't somebody who could put much belief into 'divining the future' and instead preferred to think that things weren't set in solid stone, that her entire life hadn't already been decided for her.

Though since every single one of her readings had been right on the mark, she didn't know whether she was being pessimistic or naive. Or maybe just stubborn.

'How can you not believe in it?' Tamaki cried as he whirled around to face her.

Katsuki shoved him back into his seat as she heard the sound of footsteps echoing out on the floor from outside. 'Shut it, somebody's coming.' She nodded to Mori, who was a giant of a man standing at almost 6'4 with fair skin with hard set features, dark inky black eyes and black cropped hair, he flicked off the lights before dashing to his position, at Honey's side.