𝟎.𝟎| 𝑺𝒚𝒏𝒐𝒑𝒔𝒊𝒔

Katsuki Kuromiya was wicked.

With a heart as pitch black and as ice cold as the night, broken and incapable of loving or truly caring for anyone.

She was heartless, unloved and unwanted by those around her.

Or at least that was what she'd thought.

All that changed when she was forced to move to Japan, when Tamaki Suoh decided that they where friends and suddenly she was pulled into a world she had never known or dreamed she would find. With those who called themselves her friends.

But no matter how much time passed she could not escape from one simply fact,

she did not belong in such a world.

Leaving her only able to wait and live in fear of the day they came to know the true her and left her behind, the day they abandonded her and moved on.

For the day the one love she'd come to know, tossed her and her wicked heart aside.

A Kyoya Ootori Love Story.

【GROWING FLOWERS ACT】

Katsuki Kuromiya's life was all the same. After two years she had finally grown used to the ever-fluctiating chaotic whims of one of her best friends Tamaki Suoh and had learnt to adjust to his antics. Beginning her Second Semester of her Second Year at Ouran Private Academy, she was not expecting anything to change.

Yet things would when a lost student just looking for somewhere quiet stumbles her way into their club, changing everything.

【CHAPTERS】

0.1】A Budding Rose

Unknowing of the fact that soon enough, all three of them would become a few of those great friends.

15.2 pages · 5,351 words

0.2𝑨 𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒎

They had built this club from the ground up with Tamaki, they would not allow anyone to ruin that.

22.8 pages · 8,088 words

0.3】𝑨 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆

As though she had strayed into the iron tight grip of a snake which was now bearing its venomous fangs

21.7 pages · 7,730 words

𝟎.𝟒】𝑾𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑾𝒐𝒆𝒔

It was as plain as day to her why Kanako was doing it.

17.8 pages · 6,437 words

𝟎.𝟓】𝑨𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏

Katsuki was not just some girl. Not to him.

17.1 pages · 6,133 words

【AFTERWORD】

So this story has been sitting on my drafts for a while and I finally decided to just start writing since the Ouran High School Host club anime is what got me into the manga and also partially lead to me realizing I'm bisexual, so it has a very special place in my heart and I can't wait to get into this story because Katsuki is a very special character to me and I may or may not be projecting a little. Also there will be various trans characters featured within this story as well, plus the exploration of gender and such within the story.

But anyway, also just to make a kind of important note before we get into things, cause I want to get it clear before anything, at certain points in the story Katsuki will generally take an attitude of hatred towards her disability because of internalized abelism, these are her thoughts and feelings. Not mine.

I am disabled and suffer chronic health issues and have to use a wheelchair and I had to come to terms with using that wheelchair and that using it wasn't a failing of some kind on my part or an inconvenience but rather something I used because I needed to do so in order to do things.

Abelism can die by my sword, if you need a wheelchair or crutches or a cane then please use them, that is what they're their for to support you and help you so you don't have to put your body through physical hell. Though to note, this isn't some story where the main character is terminally ill and will die by the end of it. She just has a chronic illness.

This story will also at times feature serious topics such as physical and emotional abuse, abelism, internalized abelism homophobia, depression, anxiety, mental health issues in general, suicide. So just a head's up for that, I'll put trigger warnings in notes at the beginning of the chapter so you guys are prepared.

Anyway, now on to a slightly happier note, thanks so much for clicking on this story, it will follow the Manga storyline of events, though I will be adding my own plotlines at certain parts, nothing massively drastic mainly just chapter's featuring Katsuki as well as her character arc and such and minor changes. As a note for those who haven't read the manga, none of the characters move up a year for their first school year, since if they had that would have meant Honey or Mori moved up to University in like volume 2 otherwise it will follow the Japanese school system which starts in April.

But anyway, I'm so excited to get into things and I hope you guys are too.

I do not own Ouran High School Host Club or it's associated characters, Ouran High School Host Club is owned by Bisco Hatori and all rights go to the respective owner's. The only character I own are those that I add to the story.

I do not own the edited cover image which has been used, all rights go to the respective owner.

Odds are that updates are going to be a little all over the place, I apologize for this but know I'm trying my best.

Thanks for reading and enjoy, as always ~Nyx