"Okay, okay, Xiao Ning, don't be angry. It's my fault. I promise to practice with you from now on. I won't look for anyone. I swear, I will treat my little baby wholeheartedly." Lin Yuehuan was really angry when he saw Ruan Ning. , coaxed him again and again, and swore oaths to show his loyalty.

"Then who asked you to kiss me? Did I allow you to kiss me?!" It is not easy to put out a good-tempered child's anger.

"Okay, brother, I was wrong. Brother, please reflect on it. From now on, you must get our Xiao Ning's permission before kissing, okay?" Lin Yuehuan continued to coax people in a good-tempered way, while taking down the bowl from the bedside table and stirring the inside with a spoon. of gruel, "Come, finish the porridge first, I told you to drink secretly if you disobey me, it will give you a headache."

When Ruan Ning saw him mentioning that she secretly drank while no one was paying attention, she immediately felt guilty. The arrogance she had just now also subsided, but she still said stubbornly, "I'm an adult, why can't I drink?"

"Is it okay to get drunk as an adult? You just graduated from high school. Since you haven't gone to college yet, you are still a high school student. Do you need me to remind you if high school students can drink?" Lin Yuehuan took on the posture that his father used to teach him, and said it in principle. He was as confident as if he was not the person who was carried to the wine table by his father before he could get through the aisle, and who secretly dipped his chopsticks in the wine and stuffed it into his mouth.

"Then, it's my fault. I won't drink next time." Looking at the man educating him with righteous words, Ruan Ning thought of the high school dean with a special sense of empathy, and the aura around him immediately disappeared. .

"Okay, if you know you're wrong, you're still a good kid. Drink the porridge obediently. If you feel sleepy, just squint for a while." Lin Yuehuan stopped when he felt good. He touched the child's soft hair and gave a few gentle instructions before going out. .

Ruan Ning obediently drank the warm porridge in the bowl, but felt that her head still hurt a little, so she simply retreated into bed and planned to sleep for a while...

After Lin Yuehuan served his young wife, he went to the study room. As soon as he opened the door, he saw Zhang Hua and Shi Cheng rudely holding a red peach in their hands and gnawing wildly.

Seeing him come in, Zhang Hua quickly put the hand holding the peach behind his back in embarrassment, "Hey, Brother Huan, how is Xiao Ning?"

Lin Yuehuan calmly glanced at the empty fruit plate on the coffee table, and said with a half-smile: "I had a headache just now, so I drank some porridge and fell asleep after a few words of coaxing."

"Hey, have a good sleep. Children can grow up by eating more and sleeping more. If you are hungover, you should have a good sleep." Zhang Hua laughed sarcastically, rubbed his hands and licked his face and said, "Here, Brother Huan, Baichuan is different tonight." Noh group's banquet..."

"Oh, are you here specifically for this? In that case, I'll send you there. I think it will give them face to have our third captain of Langyan attend in person." Lin Yuehuan said "understanding".

"Hey, Brother Huan, please say goodbye. You know I can't stand those crazy things. Why don't you let Old Tang go? He's the best at dealing with people like that." Zhang Hua came here early because he was afraid of his boss. Because he didn't think much of Xiao Ning's affairs last night, he sent him to attend that ghost party without hesitation. Unexpectedly, despite all the precautions, this matter still fell on him.

"Only those who are not good at coping should practice more. If you go to those kinds of banquets too often, you will be able to deal with anyone in the future." Boss Lin said earnestly, pretending to be hypocritical in order to train you and improve you.