Matilda smiles as she watches her daughter play with Damon "No, you have to go down the snake Uncle Damey." Niah giggles. "But that means I'm going to lose." Damon playfully pouts, making Niah giggle even more. "Ilda, you coming?" Klaus asks. "Yeah, coming now." Matilda nods, following her Uncle and Thierry. "Dearest brethren, your attention, please. No doubt, you're all surprised to see Thierry Vanchure, who's supposed to be rotting in the Garden for the crime of killing one of our own, and I personally decided to issue him with a pardon. I hope you'll all welcome home Thierry." Klaus announces. Thierry smiles and gives Diego a hug "Welcome home, man." Diego tells him. "You're in a good mood. You should visit Mystic Falls more often." Marcel tells Klaus. "Well, as much as I might like to, I have pressing responsibilities here. Now, as you all know, the witch Davina is no longer with us. Without Davina, we can no longer monitor the activity of our witch neighbors. However, since their Harvest failed, their magic will soon be gone forever. Until then, I say we keep them on their toes. Diego, I wonder if you might lead a rousting in the cauldron." Klaus smirks.  Diego smiles and starts to plan with the other vampires, Marcel grabbing his bottle and going to storm away. Klaus stops him in the doorway "Marcel, I'd hoped you would join Diego." he tells him. "Nah. I'm gonna take a personal day." Marcel responds, leaving.

Niah giggles as Damon flips pancakes for her, Matilda leaning against the counter next to her daughter "There we go, Little Dove." Damon smiles, making a smile vampire face on the pancakes for Niah. "Thank you, Uncle Damey." Niah smiles, wriggling off the counter and walking over to the table with her pancakes. "She already adores you." Matilda tells her best friend. I would hope so, I'm her Godfather." Damon tells her. Matilda laughs and playfully hits his arm "Matilda, we have a problem." Diego says, walking in. "Go, I'll look after Little Dove." Damon tells her. "Thank you. Be good for your Uncle, Niah. I love you." Matilda smiles, kissing Niah's cheek. "I will. Love you too, Mama." Niah smiles, cream round her mouth. Matilda chuckles and puts some cream on Niah's nose before leaving the room, following Diego out to Klaus and Marcel "How is Niah enjoying having Damon here?" Klaus asks. "She's already enamoured with him. But i think that might be because he's doting on her so much. Thank you for putting your past behind you for me." Matilda smiles. "Anything for you Ilda." Klaus responds, kissing her head as they walk out.

The four of them reach the Cauldron, thunder rumbling over head as they look at the two dead vampires. Both having symbols carved into their foreheads, lying in a circle of salt with runes drawn inside "We came to mess with the witches, just like you said. And these two, they went missing. Found them like this, not even staked. Just dead." Diego explains. "That's two more of my guys gone. Nice job, Captain." Marcel tells Klaus, putting his hood up and walking off. "Where are you going? Someone has to account for this!" Klaus tells him. "You want revenge, get it yourself. That mark is tied to some bad mojo. Any of y'all got any brains, you'll head back to the compound and stay the hell out of this." Marcel says, walking off. "We're gonna find whoever did this, and I will show them what suffering is." Klaus tells Diego. Matilda looks at the mark, a frown on her face as she realises why she recognises it.

They head back to the compound where they gather in the compound, Damon joining them as Niah has a nap "Ah! Someone will die for this." Klaus glares. "Remarkably, I don't disagree. However, I would like to know where they learned such dark magic." Elijah tells him. "I had hoped never to see that symbol again. I recall it is the signature of a fool who once stood against us." Klaus says. "As do I." Matilda nods. "Clearly, some upstart witch is salvaging old tricks." Elijah says. "I'll do for him as I did the other. Diego, when night falls, I want you to gather every vampire in the Quarter. Get me the head of whoever did this and put it on a stick." Klaus orders. "Yeah. That's gonna be a problem. Everyone is freaked out, man. We haven't had witches killing vampires in a long time. Marcel made sure of that." Diego explains. "Marcel has run off like a scared child. You lot are left with me. Now, who of you will fight to defend our home? Not a single one of you will stand with me, so afraid are you of this new threat? You should know better. I'll handle this myself." Klaus decides, storming off. "Good to see he hasn't changed." Damon tells his best friend. "Mhm, I'm gonna go after him." Matilda nods, following her Uncle.