"Talia has spies in Gotham?!" Dick hissed, scoffing when Jason raised an eyebrow mockingly. "Of course, she has. Why do I even bother?" He raised his orange juice glass and took a sip. "Tim's dedication to crime-fighting and his desire to live up to Batman's legacy can sometimes border on obsession. He is known to become consumed by his mission and neglect other aspects of his life, including personal relationships and his own well-being. This single-minded focus on justice can lead to strained relationships and emotional turmoil. Can you tell me that is not a more Bruce thing to share with him?"

"You got me there," Jason chuckled. "Batman's obsessive behavior is one of the reasons I did not reveal myself to any of you. I knew that he would never let me go, that he would drag me, Damian, and Billy to Gotham, even considering that is not what we wanted and would hinder us."

Dick smiled sadly at his brother, but silently agreed with him. God knows how many times Bruce had tried to drag him away from Bluhaven before his city was nuked. "Not to mention, that at times, Tim can be impulsive and act without fully considering the consequences of his actions. This impulsiveness can stem from his determination to prove himself and make a difference. However, it can also lead him to take unnecessary risks or make hasty decisions that have negative consequences."

Jason blinked slowly and turned to Dick in horror. "Please tell me, that is all they share. Because otherwise I will really start to get worried. We do not want a Bruce 2.0 or a more pragmatic and colder version of Batman."

Dick winced and looked away, as he continued his explanation. "Tim's intelligence and skills as a detective sometimes contribute to a sense of arrogance or overconfidence. He may believe that he knows best or that he can handle situations on his own, which can lead to clashes with his teammates or a failure to seek help when needed." The eldest Wayne kid sighed and tilted his head to look at the blue sky, not a single cloud was in the sky. It almost had him turning to ask Jason if he had spelled the weather or something, because Gotham was not known for their clear-blue skies. "But what worried me the most is his emotional detachment. Baby Bird has a more reserved and emotionally distant personality compared to the rest of the Bat-family. While this can be seen as a strength when it comes to maintaining focus and making rational decisions, it can also make it challenging for him to connect with others on an emotional level. Especially, villains and victims."

"Now that is something Bruce has in spades," Jason chuckled when he noticed Dick's surprised expression. "I have my issues with Bruce, Dickface. But merit is where merit is due. Empathy is not something that Bruce lacks, however, it is something that he never learned how to focus and made him react impulsively as he does. He just feels too much and tries to force those emotions on others. Damian used to be like that, which is what makes him such a great artist. Luckily, I got to him in time and helped him center himself and not allow himself to be swept away by the torrent of emotions." Jason's smile turned into a frown. "But now I see why you worry so much. Impulsiveness, arrogance, and obsession is an unholy trinity on its own, but if you add emotional detachment... we need to get him some help and soon."

"I'll see if I can get Dinah to talk to him," Dick took another sip from his orange juice, thinking that he would like to be drinking something much stronger.

"Make it seem as if Dinah was having a session with all the Teen Titans, that the Justice League was worried about their youngest team. She could later seamlessly proceed into private sessions with him. That way, Tim won't feel singled out and won't overreact." Jason suggested. "We do not want him to overreact, if he is anything like Bruce."

Dick shuddered at the thought. "No, we do not. I'll talk to her when she comes to visit."

"She is coming to visit?" Jason turned to him confused. "When?"