Chapter3- a little cute?

(again I am not a professional writer so if I mistakes don't be surprised)

TW:SLIGHT CURSING

König could not sleep knowing that you were on his couch dosing your ass off like there was no tomorrow.

He got out of bed and and walked over to you and sat beside you on the couch. He strokes your hair calmly. You were just too cute laying there in HIS shirt.

You moved trying to find a better sleeping position and stuck your leg out from under the warm blanket.

Holy fuck.

He needed to look away. He was getting red under his mask. He wondered if you would wake up if he would clamber next to you on the sofa. You probably wouldn't care...

He clambered next to you. It was a little tight so he put hands around you from behind.

You were still half asleep and muttered "Hold me, please" backing up against him.

He squeezed you slightly and you snuggled against the blanket. Now he could finally go to sleep knowing you were safe in his arms.

He finally fell asleep.

Jesus Christ it was hot under the covers you thought when you woke up in the middle of the night. You tried to get up, but was pulled back by sleeping König.

Who the fu- Oh it's just König.
...
WAIT IT'S KÖNIG!? You taught as you yet again tried getting out of Königs strong grip.

On the third try you finally succeeded to get out and just stood there for a while. You wonder why he had come there to sleep. To be honest you didn't care. It had felt nice having him holding you.

You went to the kitchen to get something to drink. Maybe a glass of juice if he would have any. You opened the fridge.

No juice. Just your luck. Water would do the same job too, but something sweet would be nice.

You grabbed the mug you had drank from before and went over to the sink. You filled your mug with cold water and took a sip.

Your feet were getting a little cold on the bare floor. You had Königs shirt on and it reaching your knees was not the best to keep you warm.

You didn't hear König sneaking up on you. He grabbed you by the waist pulling you against him. With his other hand he covered your mouth. You were about to scream before when you realized who it was.

"Could you come back to sleep. It's 3 in the morning." König asked burying his face in your neck.

...

You didn't know how to respond so he just grabbed you by the hand and brought you to his bed. Without a word he paced you on the bed to lie down and climbed next to you. He pulled you closer and fell asleep.

Great. Just great, you taught. Actually it wasn't eaven that bad, but you just didn't want to admit it.

You started to feel the tiredness getting the best of you. You yawned before falling asleep in Königs arms.