Chapter 2- Just my luck

(If my grammar is ass that is because I am not a native English speaker and this is also made just for FUN!!!)

TW: SWEARING

König stepped back to give you way to enter his home. You entered and immediately felt guilty, but you didn't know why. It wasn't your fault that you had left your keys on the kitchen counter. Or actually it was, but you didn't do it on purpose.

König went to sit on the sofa you had just been sitting at and signaled for you to join him.
"You don't happen to have your phone,do you?" He asked.
"No..."

...

The silence was loud as you two sat next to eachother for who knows how long, until König finally asked "Do you want to watch something?"
"Yeah sure. A movie?" You asked.

You weren't really in the mood to actually watch anything,but you just were hoping to break the odd silence.

"Horror?" He asked.

In your opinion he could have been from a horror movie himself with his tall appearance and muscular body,but you decided not to say anything and ruin he's apparently good mood.

"Yeah, sure." You said hoping to be able to stop the conversation before it eaven starts.

König turned the TV on,wich was set on a table across the room. He started to scroll on Netflix under the theme "Horror movies"

You weren't a big fan of those. Oh no. When you and your friends would have a horror movie night you would either be under the blankets or out the room. Nothing in between.

The movie started to play and when it was 19minutes in there came a dark alley where was a man standing and dramatic music was playing. You were waiting for a jumpscare while your body was stiff. Then the man walked out of the frame.

*Exhale*

You taught that the scary part had already passed but then suddenly the man's face popped up on the screen. You jumped a little in your seat and grabbed on to Königs shirt.

He paused the movie and raised an eyebrow under his mask, wich was hard for you to see due to the mask. "I taught you liked horror movies?" König asked.
"Sorry" You said letting go of he's shirt after you realized you had grabbed on him.
"No no. Don't say sorry. You did nothing wrong. He said and grabbed you by the waist and pulled you closer to himself, smiling.

"Oh sorry."
Fuck you said sorry again.

He chuckled and patted your head and getting up.

"You hungry?"
"A little." You admitted.

That was a lie. You had completely forgotten to eat while baking the cookies and only now you finally felt it.

"Do you eat meat?"he asked to make sure you would be okay with the food.
"Yeah,what you got?"
"I was thinking of chicken and rice." He said

He did seem like a chicken and rice guy.

"Yeah, sounds good."

You two made your way to the kitchen and he took out some chicken from the fridge and some rice from a cabinet above the sink.