"Don't even think about it!"

The immediate decision was rejected, and Little Myna lowered his head listlessly. Ruan Ning saw the pitiful look on his face, and his heart softened as expected.

"Don't worry about the beef. Didn't you see that a cow is pregnant with a calf? Come here and I'll boil you an egg. I'll catch some bugs in the vegetable patch later."

"Oh!" Little Myna, who was still a little disappointed, responded happily in an instant. It doesn't matter if he didn't eat the meat, anyway, in its eyes, eggs and meat have the same status.

Ruan Ning didn't mind taking care of this little myna who followed him all the way but had no ill intentions.

Besides, it's not completely useless. Ruan Ning looked at the little guy happily jumping on his shoulder and smiled sinisterly. The invisible mutant bird could just help him.

Therefore, people who are close to red are red, and those who are close to ink are dark. Ruan Xiaoning, who has always been stupid and simple-minded, was first fooled by Lin Yuehuan, who was full of evil, and then was "lucky" to be able to go with Zhang Hua and other old people. It's time for the white rabbit to evolve into a white-skinned black rabbit.

Ruan Ning boiled an egg for Little Myna, crushed the egg white and egg huáng into a crumbly paste, put it in a small porcelain dish and fed it to it.

Although it was mixed with egg white, the little myna, who had not eaten anything serious since the old master's death, still ate deliciously. Seeing this, Ruan Ning made some apple puree for it. Anyway, what he lacked most was fruit.

"Are you full?" Ruan Ning asked kindly.

"Yeah!" Little Myna took a few mouthfuls of the sweet stream water in the water dish, feeling very happy.

"Then do me a favor. After you help me, I will support you." Ruan Ning, who was "cheating", threw out the bait.

"Okay!" Little Myna, who had eaten and drank enough, agreed without hesitation.

"We will go out together later, and then you have to help me see where that Xiaoxiang is. Remember to be invisible so that she doesn't find her. If you are discovered, fly back to me as soon as possible." If it is discovered, it's a big deal. You can bring it in again. space.

But since Little Myna had been in the house without being discovered just now, Xiaoxiang should not be able to notice its existence this time.

Xiaoxiang should not have come back so soon and found that she was missing. Ruan Ning decided to take a gamble on success or failure.

Sure enough, Little Myna puffed up his chest and responded proudly, "No problem!"

In fact, the biggest reason why Brother Myna followed this group of people all the way was because the man named Brother Hua helped it kill its enemy. Little Myna's original old owner named it Huanhuan - Wang Huanhuan.

Wang Huanhuan has always been a happy myna. His mother, Wang Lingling, was carefully raised by her old master since she was a child. Later, Lingling gave birth to Wang Huanhuan a year before she died.

Huanhuan is much smarter than his mother. He is born to learn things quickly and has a sweet mouth. He is doted on by his lonely old master. An egg yolk a day is a must. Occasionally, the old master will find a butcher to give it to him. Buy a small piece of lean beef to satisfy your cravings.

The old owner is an ordinary old farmer, and his family is not very wealthy, but Huanhuan's life is no worse than that of the city birds, and the eggs laid by the two old hens in the yard basically fall into its mouth. .