But as soon as they entered the so-called second workshop connected to the warehouse, Gao Qiang and his party were attacked. Those who attacked them were the female zombie who had strange powers and could disguise herself as a normal person, and her reptile-like sister.

The female zombie is not very powerful, barely reaching Level 2, but her sister's strength is comparable to that of a peak Level 2 superpower, especially the slime she controls with her, which is as powerful as Level 3.

Taking advantage of the large number of people, Gao Qiang and the others managed to resist for a while, but soon they were about to be unable to hold on and became food in the mouths of the two sisters. At this time, a woman named Xiaoxiang suddenly appeared. She should be with the two sisters. If you have a deep grudge, attack if you go up.

Xiaoxiang's corpse-like body is very hard. When attacking, sharp fangs of nearly ten centimeters can grow from the corners of her mouth. Even her nails can easily penetrate the skin of level two zombies. Xiaoxiang's speed is very fast, and the two sisters cannot dodge. , the skin was scratched several times, and her sister's mucus was always avoided by her.

In the end, the exhausted sisters had no choice but to give up on the high-powered gang, and Xiaoxiang was the victor, restraining them and locking them up with some superpowers and ordinary people.

During this period, Gao Qiang and others tried to escape many times, but were easily captured. There were several very powerful "people" distributed on this floor. They seemed to have a good relationship with Xiaoxiang, and they usually helped provide escape services. of "food" news.

Gao Qiang and the others escaped for the last time a week ago, and they also escaped the farthest. That time they entered a laboratory by mistake and were shocked to find that there was an underground human experience room hidden in the second workshop of Nancheng Pharmaceutical Factory. The walls of the laboratory were covered with photos of observation of experimental subjects. It was Xiaoxiang or the sisters who were both prominently listed.

These experimental subjects all have their own numbers. Xiaoxiang is No. 7, and the two sisters are No. 15 and 16 respectively.

In the end, they were captured by Xiaoxiang who came after hearing the news. As punishment, this time Xiaoxiang took away two of them from the room. Those two people were just like the other people who were taken away from the room before. He never came back. This was the second time that Xiaoxiang took their people away, and those who were locked up with them before had already disappeared one after another.

Gao Qiang thought to himself that even if he failed again, he would fight him again. Maybe the group in the morning would be an opportunity for them. Otherwise, if they didn't wait for two more days, they would all be buried in the mouths of these monsters.

Gao Qiang listened carefully to the movements outside, and after basically making sure that no one was there, he motioned for a few people to come closer.

"What's wrong, Brother Qiang?"

Gao Qiang pondered for a moment and said resolutely: "I want to try again, I can't just wait to die."

Everyone was silent for a while, they had all lost their fighting spirit due to repeated failures.

"If you ask me, I would rather gamble again than die in such a miserable state." I don't know who whispered.

"That's right, Brother Qiang said that a group of very strong people have come. Maybe they will confront that woman, and we might be able to take advantage of it and run out."

"This is a map I secretly drew several times before. Maybe it can help." Someone else said.

"Okay, glasses, you are quite thoughtful."