Choices 2

A/N TW- Rape

Janet looks at all the stunned faces,
"They don't know?"

"You have a child?" JJ asks

"Yes I do, her name is Alessandra "

"How old is she?" Rossi asks

"20"

"But that would make you 16-"Reid stops himself.

" Yes, but I believe we have a case to work on, this can be discussed later. Where is Mathers?" Emily ask as the team looks around at what had been set up.

Who ever did was organised, all the information they could possibly need was there. Victim 1 was found out side her home. Victim 2 was found in a motel room.

Both victims had been raped and died of an overdose of many mixed substances.

"Ohh Honey" Janet says, "He retired, the new one she's nice. She just started last week, she has been pretty much stuck in meetings."

20 minutes later, a brown haired woman walks into the room and up to Hotch. Emily who was facing away towards to the boards turns around catching the agents attention.

"I'm Agent, Emily?!"

Emily looks at her then says, "Clara?"

"As I was saying I'm Agent Clara Segar, the new Head of the Chicago office. Sorry I wasnt there when you arrived, I have just been swamped with meetings. I want this killer caught, so whatever you need you can have"

"That is much appreciated" Says Rossi.

"I hope that you will be okay to work with the team who was originally working the case" Clara says.

"If you would introduce us?" Hotch asks

Clara nods, and gestures them to move out of the room. She heads up the back with Emily infront of her.

"Prentiss I believe your old partner heads up my team" Clara says

"Anthony?" Emily asks

Another voice a few steps away says "Emilia?"

"That's not my name anymore" Emily says

Anthony, who was a classic Italian, who was tall with dark brown hair, steps forward to shake Hotch's hand.

"Anthony Bianchi, me and my team work most of the murder cases, were glad you could help"

The 2 teams worked together for hours going over every little detail of the case.

It was about 10 00 when Htoch called it a day. The team was packing up ready to leave when Morgan asked Prentiss if she wanted him to drive her to the hotel.

Anthony jumps, "Your coming home with me" He puts his arm around her, "Plus the missus misses you, and you haven't seen Isla since she was 6, she's in her rebellious phase now. She practically a little you, You also have to tell me all about Alessia."

"Okay Fine, but was have to be back here at 7" Emily stares him in his eyes.

"Anthony and Emilia are back in business" he says while walking out the room.

"I'll see you in the morning" Emily says to the team.

The team could here the 2 walking towards the elevator.

"No one calls me Emilia" Emily complains

"that's why I have too, make you delve back into your Italian roots" he says

When the voices die out JJ is the first to speak. "She seems comfortable with them"

"Shes not like that with us" Morgan says. "Shes been here for a year"

"I'm sure she has her reasons." Hotch says.

Rossi looks at Reid who appears to be in deep thought, "What are you thinking?"

"Um. Just the parallel, I'm 24 and Emily's daughter is 20"

The next day Emily and Tony are the first in. Followed by the BAU who could hear them.

"-so she does all her baking at my house, because if it burns the place, I'll sort it out" Emily says to Tony.

Simultaneously Clara walks in, "We found another body.

Hotch speaks,"Rossi, Reid and Prentiss, you go to the newest body, Morgan and I will go to the corner. Jj can you stay here and handle the media"

The teams are off. When they get the the crime scene, Rossi Reid, Tony and his team walk up first.

Clara holds Emily back.

"You know you could have told me" Emily says

"I felt bad about how we left things" Clara says

Just then Tony yells, "Prentiss"

When they all surround the body, that's when they see it. The Ribbon.

21 years ago

Emily wakes up feeling disoriented. Her vision still blacked out in the corners. As she shifts she realises her hands and tied up above her head to the frame.

She tries pulling on them, suddenly a man walks out of the bathroom.

Emily looks at him, her eyes still unfocused. She knew she'd been injected with drugs. But in this large a quantity, it was unhelpful. "Let me go"

"Can't do that" he says to her. She knows what's going to happen.

She closes her eyes not wanting to look at the man. He pulls up her dress. It was white, fading to grey at the bottom and on the long droopy sleeves. Her mother wanted her to wear this green one, but it brought out the exhaustion in her face. Going against her mother she wore the white one.

Suddenly the man stops, he grabs her face and forces her to look at him. He had these piercing green eyes and dirty blonde hair.

"I'm going to show everyone just what kind of a person you are"

And that's when she feels him enter her. She tries to shut her eye, stop the tears from coming, drift away from the pain. But he grabs her chin forcing her to face him.

When he's done she feels him inject something more into her, then it all goes blank.

-

After Tony calls out, they are all surrounding the body. They all immediately notice the black ribbon tied on the ring finger. Rossi is the first to speak,"The black ribbon rapist, he left ribbons tied on his victims fingers"

"Jacob Reders, more commonly know as the black ribbon rapist was active in the early 1980s and caught in 1985-" Reid gets cut of by Tony

"But he is in jail" Tony shoots a worried look at Emily mirroring the one Clara was also giving her. Emily was frozen in place.