Safe House

Set in season 7

They didn't know what hit them. 

It was supposed to be a normal case. The team had landed at the airport and were driving to the station. They didn't see what hit them. Hotch drove the first car, Morgan in the passenger seat and JJ in the behind Morgan. The second car. Emily was driving. Normally Dave would, but he had a headache. Dave sat in the passenger, while Reid was in the middle. Because statistically it was the safest place. 

They didn't know what hit them. It came from the side, right in the middle of the 2 cars. 

They woke up on the floor of the barn. Morgan was the first awake. They were in chained against the wall. Morgan slowly got up, to his left was hotch, and to the right JJ. JJ was bleeding. 

"Hotch" Morgan shook Hotch. He noticed Hotch wasn't coming too, but the noise had rattled Rossi. Who was at the end next to Emily. 

"Where are we?" Rossi asks as he slowly sits up. 

"My best guess a barn" Morgan says, turning to Reid and JJ who seem to be waking up.

"How did we get here?" Reid asks confused

"Are any of you hurt?" Hotch asks, head turn his way at once. 

"I think my ankle is sprained but aside from that just a cuts and scratches from whiplash. " JJ says, 

"Reid?" Morgan asks

"I am fine. Statistcally-" Ried begins, but stops when he sees the others glaring at him, "Just a few cuts and scratches"

"Emily wake up" Rossi can be heard trying to rouse her awake, Hotch turns around to see whats going on with Emily. 

"Well from what I remember, the car came from the right" Reid says, "So Hotch, JJ, Emily and I would have been for the worst. But JJ was sitting at the left, and I was in the middle so, Hotch? Are you hurt?" 

"Umm, My shoudler is sore and my wrist" hotch says. 

"And that leaves Emily," Reid says. 

Hotch tries to shake Emily awake, "it should have been me driving the car" Rossi says. 

"You couldn't have known" Emily says groggily.

A person walks into the room, "Good your all awake" A deep voice speaks, as he notices Emily lying on the floor, "Well mostly, we are going to have some fun in the morning"

"Who are you?" Morgan asks 

"It doesn't matter Derek Morgan" He speaks again as he walks back out. 

"Emily, Are you okay" Rossi asks leaning over her

"Definately" Emily says, she loos up to see very blurry figures and makings of a barn. She doesn't dare tell them about the throb in her abdomen. She notices every one staring at her, "Shit Fine, I have a concussion, But other than that i am fine"

"Whats your name?" JJ asks 

"Really Reid? Emily Prentiss" She says 

"What day is it?" Reid asks 

"Last I remeber it was wednesday, but it looks like early morning so i'd say thursday" Emily says

Emily sits up slowly, becoming more aware of the pain in her abdomen, most likely her stiches were broken, "President?" Hotch asks. 

She was so focused on the pain that she didn't realise how honest she was being, "My fucking father" When she does realise, she looks up at them, "Michael Jones"