chapter - 15

???: hey you three come there huh . You have a girlfriend and you didn't even inform me huh.
While twisting his ear huh.
Kai: ahhhh unnie it's not like you think.
???: then what you three lied to me.
Eun-woo: iu noona leave him it's what you think.

Iu: ohh ok eun- woo i miss you.
In-youp : only him.( pout).
Iu: i love Everyone . So show be your girlfriend's.
Kai: actually unnie  she is not our girlfriend she is like our sister.
Iu: means.
Eun-woo: noona that happened day before yesterday tells everything to iu .
Iu: i am proud of you babys . Come lets see her.
Then they went and say her connected with oxygen mask...

Iu : what is her age

Iu : what is her age .
In-youp: Noona her name is y/n . She is 16 years old studying in Seoul bangtan school. This is her I'd.
Kai: Noona she have a mother. But see is adopted. In the sign they signed in garden option. So we thought we will change her name as Hwang iseul.
And doctor said she will forget her past .
Iu: poor baby but not anymore she have 3 oppa and one unnie.
Kai: yes noona i will spoil her with my love . Noona can we call the painting artist and say that draw us including y/n and we will frame in wall so we can make her belive.
Iu: no Kai it will may effect any brain parts while she wakes up.
Kai: ok Noona.
Iu: mm ok . So dress for her .
In-youp: yes noona.
Iu: ok I will bring 8set of dress to her ok.
Everyone: ok noona.

BTS except hobi& suga.
We are happy but not everyone Jin&jimin hyung are not happy Jin hyung is always in tensed. When ever we asked him . He says nothing. Office tension etc .  Rm , jk,v are doing there as usual work. Jin is always call to the guards to known about y/n.

Suga& hobi pov.
Suga& hobi are searching for y/n .
everywhere in Seoul they invests everyone but no results of y/n.but one day. Suga and hobi was setting in the hall thinking about y/n sunddly a garuds came .
Garuds: sir I have one good news and bad news.
Suga: what is it.
Gaurds : it is about y/n mam.
Hobi: what what is the news . Sir we found a footage CCTV in alleys but someone deleted it .
Suga: what ?
Gaurds: yes sir
Hobi: who deleted the CCTV.
Gaurds : we don't know about it sir.
Suga: do you have any chip like that .
Guards: yes we have taken the CCTV camera that with computer.
Hobi: you may move now.
Gaurds: thank you sir .
Hobi: hyung let's start the heck the footage.
Suga: hobi it's not that easy . It will take more than 2 weeks.
Hobi: hyung do it fast . I can't wait anymore. It's almost one month we can't even find or get a clue about our princess.
Suga: ok . I will start the process. And  tomorrow on words we will go to university ok.
Hobi: ok hyung.

Times skips to tomorrow.
Suga: hobi get up
Hobi: hyung ok.
Suga: i will make some breakfast ok.
Hobi: mm Hyung.
Then they both going to school as usual everyone started to call them oppa i love you. I miss you etc but suga.
Suga: everyone go to your classes now.
( then  everyone went to their classes. Then they saw other members of bts . They didn't even respond or react to them . They went to class )

Time skips to cafeteria.

Suga&hobi setting in one bench and bp & Jackson are sitting in others bench bp& Jackson joined to suga& hobi table.
Jackson: hyung did you get to know something about y/n.
Suga: yes .
Bp: what is it?
Suga: in that alley we founded a CCTV camera with a computer program.
Lisa: that good we can find my baby fast.
Hobi: our baby.
Lisa: our baby.
Suga: but we have problems.
Jackson: what is it hyung?.
Hobi: the CCTV camera footage was deleted. So hyung is trying to retrieve it . The process take two weeks.
Jisoo: ok we will wait.
Everyone: yes we will wait.
Jennie: unnie i am felling so hard because y/n missing it's almost one month.
Everyone: yes
Rose: let's go to our classes.
Everyone: mm

Jin pov:
We are eating at cafeteria. I thought suga and hobi will come and join with us but no . They say alone after that bp join to them they started talk about y/n . After hearing what suga says I am become more sad and guilt. I can't even leave them . Everyone is my responsibility. I left y/n . But V,jk,rm has no emotions. I don't know what they are thinking. Then after eating i went to class

Eun-woo pov.
I was doing my work but I fell like something is wrong. I check Everyone are fine. Then came to check to y/n. Her pulse rate is dropping then I called.
Eun-woo: Kai call the doctor y/n heart rate is decreasing fast.
Kai: yes hyung.
After 5 mins doctor came
Eun-woo : doctor her pulse rate is decreasing.
Doctor: wait outside please.
Then we went out side and doctor started to do his work. After  1 hours doctor came.
Kai: doctor how is she .
Eun-woo: do you any medicine or any equipment.
In-youp: hyung let him speak.
Doctor: thank you sir. Sir she is doing will now . It is because of some lungs problem of her body. It is ok now. She will gain her conscious within 24 hours.
Kai: thank you doctor.
Doctor: she was in como for 1 month right.
In-youp: yes doctor.
Doctor: I see some changes in her body she can hear you . So you can speak with her.
Eun-woo: thank you doctor.
Doctor: it's my duty and after she wake up call me ok.
Kai: ok doctor.
They go towards y/n set in the bench and Kai hold her hands said.
Kai: cute wakeup soon your brother are waiting for you.
Eun-woo: iseul baby please wake up fast after our parents left you are the one for us.
In- youp: baby wake up soon we will do more naughty things ok. Oppas and unnie waiting for you.
They went outside of the room.

💞Fash back ❤️
Eun-woo: did you find any information about y/n Kai.
Kai: yes Hyung she an middle school studying at 11 th .  She is a cold person. She helps others like she doneated a large amount to orphanages. She is kind in first but after something happened she became cold. Mrs Kang take lots care of her.
In-youp: what is the reason she came out from Mrs Kang.
Kai: there she going to marry Mr kim.
Eun-woo: what.
In-youp: may be that is the reason .
Eun-woo: ok leave it . She did lot of good works she can't be a bad person. So she will be our sister from now on on.
In- youp: ok hyung i am happy I got a wonderful sister.
Kai: yes Hyung.
(Then they will visit you everyday and speak with you while you are in coma . they thought you as their sister.now they can't leave you)

💞 Flashback end 💜