5

What would yall like to see in this book... ALSO HAMILTON TO FERRARI, WHAT WORLD ARE WE LIVING IN???

As Max was going to sleep that night he was distracted, distracted by the thoughts of the brown haired, blue eyes, Monegasque. Max rolled over endlessly, trying to remove the thoughts of the boy from his mind, but failing, miserably. Max huffed and pulled out his phone, he dug through his contacts until he got to the one he wanted.

'Charles,'

Then Max did something he would certainly regret the next day, he messaged the man.

'Hey Charles, just wanted to say thanks for your help today, also, are you single?'

Before Max thought about it anymore he sent the message, before frantically trying to delete it, before remembering that he cant delete the message, at least can't delete it from Charles' phone, he wasn't on Whatsapp. (Or What-app as my friend thought it was called.) Max stared at the message in horror, why did he do that? Now Charles is going to think he was the most cringy man on the planet.

Max once again quickly scrolled through his contacts before he got to another contact he recognised. Max put the phone up to his ear as it rang, he anxiously waited for the person on the other side to answer, eventually the ringing stopped and the person spoke.

"Hello? Max?" Max felt relief swell up in his stomach. 

"Pierre! You know Charles' phone password, right? I need you to delete a message for me." It all came tumbling out his mouth, there was a pause on the other end.

"Uh, why?" Was all the Frenchman asked.

"I sent a message I regret." Max responded.

A moment of silence passed before Pierre spoke again.

"Yeah, okay, but you owe me a favour." Max nodded vigorously even though Pierre couldn't see it through the phone. Max did suspect it wasn't because Pierre wanted a favour from Max but more he wanted to do something a little mischievous and mess with Charles and Max just gave him a reason, but he agreed to do it and that's all Max cared about.

Max hung up the phone and collapsed back in his bed with a soft sigh, he then had a though on why on earth was Pierre up at this time of night, on a Grand Prix weekend? Well yeah, Max was awake, but that's different! He had a reason!

The next morning Max woke up to a text message from Pierre.

'Pierre GASLLLYYYYYYYY'

I deleted the message from Charles' phone, though I think he saw it, though I would like to cash in that favour now, answer me this: Do you have feelings for Charles?

Max froze when he saw the message, obviously Pierre would see it, what was he thinking, why didn't he just do it himself? He looked at the message with his hand frozen over the keyboard, then he decided to just switch his phone off and worry about it another time.

Then Max remembered he had to go to the paddock today... You know being a Grand Prix weekend and all that, guess he would be hiding from Pierre for the next two days.

Sorry this is so short for how long it's taken to come out, I've been busy, also not had that many ideas on where to bring this book, suggestions welcome.