Chapter 2 - Depression and Anxiety

ابدأ من البداية

Miko: Ok then so what you got to eat

Jack: Mom made her favorite

When I open my bag I saw a PJ sandwich with chips, yogurt that was Starwberry flavored and a cute chocolate chip cookie so I started eating it which was delicious soon the forth period bell rang and me and the others went to class.
[Timeskip]
Once school was done smokescreen picked me up which was weird so I began getting super worried after looking at the text I sent to predaking so once we got to the base I sulked on the couch while the other played there games.

Jack: Hey you ok

*thumbs up* just tried that's all

Jack: Ok...

Soon while I was sulking I decided I would take a quick walk around the base or get some fresh air soon while I was walking I spotted an opening where a baloney was so I could get some fresh air. Soon after a while of being outside I heard bridge open and ran to see Ultra mangus, Wheeljack who passed out with Enegron leaking out and Prime helping him up to the Med bay bed.

"Ratchet what happen"

Ratchet: I don't know Elisa

U.M: It was Predaking he gave us a surprise attack while we were on the mission looking for one of the relics we found a missing piece.

'So that why he hasn't been responding all morning'

While I was watching wheeljack get out on the Med bed I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was Miko.

"Hey Miko"

Miko: Do you wanna play some games

"No thanks"

Miko: Suit yourself..hey jack wanna play

Soon when Miko left, I walked over to Smokescreen and asked him if he couldn't take me home because I wasn't feeling well which he understood since I was still "sick"

Jack POV
While playing games with Miko I looked in the corner of my eye, Elisa was leaving which got me confused so I got up and ran to her and asked why was wrong and she said she was going home so I told her to be safe.

After smokescreen and Elisa left, I looked at Optmuis and the others same with Miko and Raf to see how wheeljack doing.

Miko: Will he be ok?

Wheeljack: I'll be fine kid..

Bulkhead: Jackie tough he'll live

Ratchet: Where Elisa

Jack: She went home, but hey didn't you see how she was acting

O.P: What do you mean?

Jack: Like she sounded depressed...maybe after seeing Wheeljack maybe it brought some flashbacks

Ratchet: Could be but I hope Smokescreen can talk to her

Elisa POV
As we were on our way to June and Jacks home, I saw him in his holoform which was a late 20 male with white hair, blue eyes. Light tan skin and wearing a white jacket with a blue shirt with an red and white 38 on it with black jeans and white tennis shoes.

Once we got home he decided to help me to my door which I gave him my thanks but I invited him inside which he gladly took.

Smokescreen: This place looks great

"June would appreciate that about what you said....I'll be in the bathroom washing up"

Smokescreen: Ok

Smokescreen POV
While Elisa left to the bathroom I began walking around jack and june home which looked pretty cool but while walking around I noticed Elisa door was open so I wanted to shut it when I spotted something white in her trash can so I walked over and it was a pregnancy test but why is it po—-

Elisa: Put that away

When I looked back I saw a shocked Elisabeth behind me so when I placed the test down she came up to me and started hitting my chest which I caught her wrists.

"Elisa what is going on..."

Soon she broke and began crying in my chest but then I felt a buzz on her phone so when I picked it up I was shocked to read the name was Predaking.

"Why is the beast on your phone"

Elisa: What!

When she grabbed her phone out of my hands and then I looked at her text I noticed her nickname for Predaking was king like usual but for his nickname for her was princess then only nicknames for that would be if they were....

"Are you two together *hands on head*

Elisa POV
After going to the bathroom and washing up my face I was heading to my room to change my clothes when I saw door wide open that when I saw smokescreen looking at something in my room which was the pregnancy test!

"Put that away"

When smokescreen looked back and saw me in shocked so when he placed the test down I came up to him and started hitting his chest which he caught my wrists to calm me down.

Smokescreen: Elisa what is going on...

Soon I broke and began crying in his chest but then felt a buzz on my phone so when he picked it up I looked at him when he looked at it in shocked to read the name

"Why is the beast on your phone"

So I grabbed my phone back and saw the text message from him which 7 texts messages from him and oh boy he sounded worried.

-Hey It's me, I'm worried are you alright...just text me back when you can King?

Predaking 🐉: Hey Princess I'm so sorry I didn't answer you earlier I was busy with this Wrecker

Predaking 🐉: Princess?

Predaking 🐉: Hey are you there

Predaking 🐉: is something the matter if is I will protect you from them if there hurting you

Predaking 🐉: Hello?

Predaking 🐉: if your there answer me please

Predaking 🐉: Princess? You ok?

-King I'm ok, I was just busy with school and hanging out with some friends

As I was texting Predaking I was laughing when I looked at up at Smokescreen confused face but then he looked shocked.

"Are you two together *hands on head*

After I heard that I began to panicked and try to defend myself but he looked at me with disbelief so I broke down and told him after I got captured by Predaking I fell in love with him so we been hanging out In secret till we became girlfriend and boyfriend for a couple of weeks now.

Smokescreen: That doesn't explain the test

"Don't tell Ratchet or wheeljack but...I'm pregnant and Predaking the father or as you call it I'm sparked or carrying and Predaking is the sire"

Smokescreen: WHAT! But we have to tell them

"*crying* you can't or I'll get disowned by the group and unfriend by the others and I'll be a stupid loner again which I don't want that *sniff*"

Smokescreen: Dose he know

"*nod head no*"

Smokescreen: Don't worry I'll keep it safe but you have to tell him soon...

"Alright"

Smokescreen: I have an idea..tomorrow is Saturday so I can take you there

"Thanks Smokey...see you tomorrow"

After smokescreen wave off good bye and transformation into his alt mode and drove back to the base, I brought out my phone and texted Predaking.

-King there something I need to tell you..meet me at our usual spot at 6