Chapter 6: attempt

On a distant galaxy known as alcyoneus. The biggest galaxy known to man. In said galaxy, exist a cosmic super weapon that can erase anything from both existence and nonexistence (basically beyond conceptual erasure). This weapon is created by a race of type 3 civilization aliens who were once similar to humans but are now robotic in nature.

 This weapon is created by a race of type 3 civilization aliens who were once similar to humans but are now robotic in nature

(The image above is the male of this alien race. There are females tho)

The weapon was called the "hyper chaos" weapon created by a scientist called flogon saudus. Who made the weapon in an attempt to get revenge on a certain agent of chaos that terrorizes his wife and 3 kids and traumatizing them for life. In exchange for knowledge given by said agent of chaos that flogon wanted so badly.

He waited and waited. But of course, no agent of chaos has gone by. That is, until one day, something passed by their galaxy. And it was the endless shadow itself.

Of course, flogon took this oppurtunity and aimed at the endless shadow. The weapon itself, can interact with beings even if they have an extreme level of nonexistent physiology. So he shot the cosmic super weapon at the endless shadow. The shadow then for a moment, got erased from both existence and nonexistence. Flogon was relieved with this new invention he made. As now he can finally get revenge to all the agents of chaos. But then, for a moment, the endless shadow bring himself back into existence as of nothing happened. This suprises flogon as he doesn't take into account the level of immortality these agents of chaos have. Existing on a higher plain than the life forms themselves. However, the endless shadow is royally pissed about it. And travelled from the edge of the alcyoneus galaxy, to right where flogon was at, near the center of the galaxy in the blink of an eye.

He confronted flogon with his eyes turning from yellow to red with pure rage. Flogon was absolutely terrified of this as he realized that his 2nd weapon against the agent of chaos didn't work. The 1st weapon he made was to compress the agents of chaos to 0d. He tried it on the puppeteer who passed by his galaxy and it didn't work. So now he has to confront the shadow whom he has pissed off and with flogon being on an isolated planet from the rest of the alcyoneus galaxy, he better think of his next move to escape before he himself gets erased from existence and nonexistence.

 So now he has to confront the shadow whom he has pissed off and with flogon being on an isolated planet from the rest of the alcyoneus galaxy, he better think of his next move to escape before he himself gets erased from existence and nonexistence