Chapter 9: painful grudges

Aedon: and that's all the agent of chaos.

Flogon: uhh...alright i guess.

Aedon: were you listening?

Flogon: not that much.

Aedon: welp. That's all i gotta say to you.

Flogon: yeah. This is getting bori-OH NO!

Aedon: what?

Flogon: I GOT A FAMILY MEETING SOON! GOTTA GO SORRY!

Aedon: WAIT! I WAS GOING TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE LORDS OF CH-

Flogon then left as soon as he can. At the same time, thes, the 10th strongest agent of chaos, went to the reathos kingdom to inform the higher "lords of chaos" the kings among the agent of chaoses, about the endless shadow himself. Since she saw the encounter between the endless shadow and flogon. And decides to report. When she is on her way to reach the reathos kingdom, one of the agents of chaos are eating away at the chaos chains. These chains conncects to the reathos kingdom itself. If thes chain ever broke, the omega realms would collide and erase each other from existence leaving nothing behind. And these chains are created by her own raw power. So ofcourse, seeing someone trying to destroy her work would make her pretty pissed off.

So she confronted the agent of chaos that is biting on her chains

So she confronted the agent of chaos that is biting on her chains. And so she confronts him.

Thes: WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?

Hyper saur: Uhhh-Nothing-nothing at all hehe...

Thes: YOU'RE EATING AWAY ON ONE OF MY CHAINS. WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?

Hyper saur: Uh-Uhm...

Thes: spill it out.

Hyper saur: uhhhh....

Thes: SPILL IT OUT!

Hyper saur: ALRIGHT FINE! I WAS TRYING TO EAT THESE CHAINS TO GET MORE POWER TO COMPETE AGAINST MEMETICAL OKAY?

Thes: ...what?

Hyper saur: ...uhm?

Thes: hehe...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Hyper saur: wh-what's so funny?

Thes: *sigh* come one saur, eating my chains is not gonna cut it. I am the 10th strongest agent of chaos and memetical is the 7th strongest.

Hyper saur: W-WHAT?!? NO!

Thes: aw come on don't be down like that. I am sure there is a way for you to resolve your conflict with memetical.

Hyper saur: I AM TIRED OF HIS MEMES! HE KEPT DOING IT TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US INCLUDING ME!

Thes: seriously? You're actually one of the few agents of chaos who didn't receive a lot of jokes and memes that much cuz you didn't even like jokes.

Hyper saur: ITS THAT ONE MEME HE SENT THAT DROVE ME OVER THE EDGE!

Thes: let me guess, that one offensive joke?

Hyper saur: YEAH! AND I AM GONNA GET REVENGE ON HIM!

Thes: oh come on you already have grudges with 20 other agents of chaos already and they all beat you in a fight.

Hyper saur: it doesn't matter. I NEED TO TAKE ON ALL OF THEM AND GET STRONGER!

Thes: unless you managed to surpass me (which is unlikely for an eternity) then maybe i would reconsider. Anyways, byeeeeee

Hyper saur then left. He has a journey to make. As for thes, she fortunately repaired the chains fully right before she went to the reathos kingdom as fast as she could and entering the kingdom and reaches the castle gate.