😆4) deketi pakri gai😆

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Meerub: Tum- tum-
She stammered on the words that swirled around her mind as she couldn't come up with words to snap back at his smirking face, fisting her hands on each side of her as he raised his brows teasingly...
Murtasim: hm?
Encouraged murtasim teasingly, now wagging his brows at the obviously fuming meerub who huffed when feeling blank...

Murtasim: Wesey kya khud wakas chacha ki gari theek karwaney jaa rahi thi? Hm?
He snapped in a soft yet sarcastic tone with a smile playing over his lips as meerub glared at him feeling her cheeks practically burn...
Meerub: Bhar mein jao!!!
The girl snapped, when throwing the smirking murtasim another glare, the words bringing a soft huff to leave him as he tipped his face to the side...
Murtasim: Khud hi jaana... phir araam se karna deketia!
He snarled back sarcastically, a smirk tugging at his lips as he shook his head to the irritated meerub who pursed her lips to a tight line...

With his smirk growing wide at her reaction, murtasims face suddanly lit up with a thought as he swiftly took a step back...
Murtasim: Wesey aik kaam tumney acha kia...!
Said murtasim with a small pout now playing over his lips, grabbing at his mug as meerub crossed her arms over her chest...

Meerub: Kya?!
She snapped in annoyance, arching a brow at him without losing composure as he smirked at the girl sarcastically...
Murtasim: Deketi ke chakar mein Mariam se coffee banwali...!
Said murtasim with that smug smirk, narrowing his eyes down at her with the arch of a brow as meerub felt her lips part from the act, her eyes growing wide in surprise before he swiftly pocketed the keys and strolled away while taking a sip of his coffee...

Leaving the dumbstruck meerub to stare into the distance with her mouth dropped open and eyes wide before her racing mind finally caught up with the act he just played...
Meerub: uff!!!
She whined out, her lips pursing together as meerub scrunched up her face in annoyance with a cry leaving her...

⚜⚜⚜

Mariam: Lo ji... lagta hai ho gaya plan cancel!
Sighed out mariam just bit later, the kids lounging at the grand terrace adorned with bright couches and seats as meerub huffed, seated cross legged with her brows furrowed and an annoyed pout playing over her lips as her hand supported her head...
Arsal: Shukar hai...!
Arsal breathed out teasingly while lounged back on his seat, a cheeky smile pulling at his lips as he was in no mood to give the kids a treat with his well earned money...
The words he uttered, tho barley audible seemed to reach hayas ears as she turned to arsal with knotted brows and a frown playing over her lips...

Haya: issi ki nazar lagi hai!
Haya snapped when pointing a finger to the confused arsal who sat up straight at the accusing words...
Arsal: Kiu bhai? Meri kiu lagey gi nazar???
Asked arsal with the wag of his brows before meerub, with her lips pursing to a tight line in annoyance spoke up...
Meerub: Tumharey dill mein hi haul uth rahey they na treat deney ke khyaal se!
She swiftly brought up the fact with the arch of her brow at arsal who smiled sarcastically with the shake of his head...

Arsal: Hannn! Bilkool! Dal do yeh ilzaam bhi mujh becharey pe!
Said arsal with a teasing tinge laced to his tone, plopping himself back on the couch with a huff as he crossed his arms over his chest...
Mariam: Wesey... issey aik baat tou clear hogai...
Mariam started with a soft hum, her eyes narrowed as if in deep thought as she shook her head while meerubs gaze fluttered to her in confusion...
Meerub: Kya?
Asked meerub with the arch of her brow, waiting for an answer from mariam who sat up straight with a teasing hum...

Mariam: Ke tum chor nahi ban sakti...!
Teased mariam with the shake of her head, her tone laced in mischief to which meerubs face dropped with a huff...
Meerub: Jab chori bhi uski karni ko jiski har jagah nazar hai, tou chor bhi bhag jaye!
Meerub pointed out the fact with a pout forming over her lips to which haya joined in...
Haya: Wesey murtasim ko pal pal ki report pata kaisey chali???
Said haya with a frown, wagging her brows to the kids who all sighed at the words...